More LA's Sold

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
More LandArea's Sold
Three more Landarea's were sold yesterday at auction and 146 000 Peds in the pocket of Marcus Callendar!

"HunterZ" got a nice LandArea for 40.000 Peds (green area), and was the first LandArea to go out of auction.

"Mike Dragonfly Colder" had a bidwar with the remaining two landareas, with Akoz bidding on the one LA and Gorgeus on the other. The results of the match were both LA's ending up at 53.000 Ped, and Akoz is now the owner of another landarea (red area). Dragonfly is also now a proud landlord (yellow area) of his own playground.

If you see the news from the 12th October Landsales you will see those three only took in 106.000 Peds to Marcus Callender, which makes a astonishing jump of 40.000 PED more this auction-round.

map.jpg

Surprising the big landarea didnt go for more :eek:

Interesting how uberhofs tend to come about one day before mayor LA auctions eh ? ;)

lol hansi, just good to see so much money floating around in PE must mean bigger and better things to come :)

MindBuster said:

Indeed! See the difference between yellow and green.. in size and location! Its very suprising! and a bit... weird!

Landgrab cycles

Are these land areas now permanently owned, or will there be further Land Grab wars where the owner will need to defend his marker? Are they classified differently from the soc LA's that were won in the last LG wars, which didnt seem to have a price attached? A while back I thought I read somewhere that the LA's would be owned for only a set period of time (apart from TI of course)

These are more like treasure island, but much smaller :) The owners won't lose them unless they want to sell.

HunterZ said:
imagine how surprised i was :laugh:

Hehehe well you got a really nice-price! Grats! :D

I guess maybe Dragonfly got a little late to the auction... :D

Skam said:
Indeed! See the difference between yellow and green.. in size and location! Its very suprising! and a bit... weird!

Well i dunno about the green area, but the yellow area is nice for mining & it has Scaboreas DNA. So if the owner (Mike Dragonfly Colder) makes a nice spot for Scaboreas (low maturity should be the best as you can fearly kill them easily from long range because they are not very fast, and also for miner it would be easier), he could get lots of taxes, scabo dropped angel thigh or so, i guess some ppl will try to check what they loot now if they have a very good spot for them :)

HunterZ said:
imagine how surprised i was :laugh:

so what are the planned mobs for that archipelago

it has water so its easy to drown mobs if they gang up on ya.

still thinking about mobs - definetly not allos :) i think i gonna try to set some new mobs :)

HunterZ said:
still thinking about mobs - definetly not allos :) i think i gonna try to set some new mobs :)

HOGGLOS!! xD

Gabriel said:
HOGGLOS!! xD

Yes good idea, compete with me and a number of other people trying to assemble hogglo... or maybe not such a good idea since it's turning out to be one very long and expensive process so far.

Now some *other* new mobs, that I'd like to see :)

And grats to the new landowners!

- Deathifier

what about,.......thinks......thinks.....thinks harder....armax? armax cow stalker O.O or bull for that matter

Pretender said:
what about,.......thinks......thinks.....thinks harder....armax? armax cow stalker O.O or bull for that matter

Bull Stalker? :eek: good idea :D

hoglos are good idea, but dont think more then 1-2 will become available ingame. and now all parts are separated or still need to be founded. actualy uber armax sounds much better :) and i think some "new" DNA will become available in future.

Congrats to the new landowners :) :D :)

MindBuster said:

If I'm not mistaken, big areas are more expencive to run, as bigger spawns use more fertilizer. Might be bogus though, but sounds logical. That might have scared some potential buyers away.

Armax Old Alpha's would be cool to see again :)

I would like to get those areas mysef :D

Last edited:
Shadow-Ale said:
If I'm not mistaken, big areas are more expencive to run, as bigger spawns use more fertilizer. Might be bogus though, but sounds logical. That might have scared some potential buyers away.
It's bogus :p
Upkeep costs has nothing to do with the size of the land.
It depends on how many DNA samples you lock.

Anyway, big gratz to the new land owners!!! :eek:

Einstein said:
It's bogus :p
Upkeep costs has nothing to do with the size of the land.
It depends on how many DNA samples you lock.

Anyway, big gratz to the new land owners!!! :eek:

Ok, then that rumour is killed once and for all. Thank you cutiepie :)

Well I beleive the reason that they went for the same price was because as dragon was bidding on both.. as e got surpassed by akoz he would surpass gorgeous.. and gorgeous just gave up before akoz. I tihnk akoz would have continued do bid if dragon would have.

Back