More pvp

angelhenx

Provider
Banned
I wondering how many pvp people is it out here? Have everybody quit doing it?
Maybe we need new oil rig witout mobs vecicle?
New pvp zone with radar better loot so people take the risk going inn and fight for it?
I know many people who love pvp,but we realy need a new area so people start fight again. Ring is empty oilrig is only mob trainers pvp zone u dont see anything. :(
Agree?
Who want more pvp into this game?? :rocket:

I quit it as its to expensive..just for blagging rights.

Hit boxes are messed up.

No where good to do it...

BRING BACK OLD SCHOOL RIG

PK did get a hard hit, if they will try to save it and make it better it will take a long time to heal the damages.

there is only 1 place to PK right now and its on CP.

PvP4 is a mining area, no PK is going on there anymore.
u can spot some noob miners, but real miners wont go there to risk there loot becouse someone might use radar bug.

PK would get better and more active if radar was on in PvP4 like it was.

PvP3 was killed when radar was turned off.
PvP4 did now go the same way.
Rig isnt worth fighting for and people are just using exploits and mobtrains to stay alive there as long as they can.
LG is abit inactive but i have a feeling that will change soon, but there has to be some changes there aswell, its alot of lag, and some of it just becouse some "nice" effects who are useless to us like the LG claim who is doing alot of lights and effects for no reason really, only doing alot of lag. and even at LG some people are using exploits to land with planes on the claim.

I hope Kim and co will think this over and make some good chances and bring back PK.

PK did get a hard hit, if they will try to save it and make it better it will take a long time to heal the damages.

I hope Kim and co will think this over and make some good chances and bring back PK.

i thought the removal of vehicles that kim introduced because 30 people voted for it on the forum was going to save PVP? :p

i thought the removal of vehicles that kim introduced because 30 people voted for it on the forum was going to save PVP? :p

That was making more pk in pvp4, removing the radar did make alot less pk.

hiding and exploting vehicles had to be removed or changed, should never been able to send vehicles back to storage with loot from pvp.

hiding and exploting vehicles had to be removed or changed, should never been able to send vehicles back to storage with loot from pvp.

well of course the exploits were stupid and needed to be fixed, im just disappointed that MA's solution was to completely nerf all use for some vehicles and their weapons on planets and in PVP because they are incapable of fixing their buggy design. a design they should of thought of in the first place before introducing it.

it could be, that vehicle storage in lootable pvp is also lootable. More thinking in details would help to develop things how works.

it could be, that vehicle storage in lootable pvp is also lootable. More thinking in details would help to develop things how works.

vehicle storage was lootable, but it takes about 2-5 secounds to send it back to storage.
And i dont really know how long time to kill a Pitbull, but u wont get down more than 10% hp before its safe in storage with all the loot.

I agree with Xpl0jd.

It would be much better if:
  • radar in pvp lootable zones was on
  • vehicles were alowed but not possible to recall them

I used to mine in pvp4 when there was both vehicles and radar on. But it was no chalenge at all when i was quad-mining with option to recall if in danger.
But now it is not chalenging to go there - it is just plain stupid (due to radar exploit /fixed?/).

If there was radar + vehicles with no recall - i am sure miners would go there (vehicles speed up mining a lot thats why its mandatory for serious miner to use them). This would attract pkers and would make mining there more fun and chalenging in a fair way too ;).

If radar + vehicles (no recall) is back i can guarantee that you will see me back in pvp4 ;).

Side note: now all the CDF vehicles (better versions of normal vehicles) seem to be obsolete and i doubt there is anyone who exchanges tokens for those vehicles. For example lowest price CDF helicopter will cost is ~16k peds (because lowest token price is ~0.42ped). There is one that has ben given as prize and it sold for 5k peds... If there was radar + veh (no recall) avaible in pvp lootables i am sure some miners or pkers would buy those vehicles just to have this small edge.

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
i know it is not often people do. when ma makes good thing instead of bad.
all we ca judge whem tye do something wrong.
but this time. i want to Thank You mindark for fixing Radar BUG.
TY ALOT!!!!!

PvP4 is a mining area, no PK is going on there anymore.
u can spot some noob miners, but real miners wont go there to risk there loot because someone might use radar bug.

The hell, which one is it then? Who's the liar in this?

The hell, which one is it then? Who's the liar in this?

I didn't say I know any radar bug.
But u know that bugs returns all the time. If no one knows it now it will soon be back anyway.
They did fix the last bug

I agree with Xpl0jd.

It would be much better if:
  • radar in pvp lootable zones was on
  • vehicles were alowed but not possible to recall them

I used to mine in pvp4 when there was both vehicles and radar on. But it was no chalenge at all when i was quad-mining with option to recall if in danger.
But now it is not chalenging to go there - it is just plain stupid (due to radar exploit /fixed?/).

If there was radar + vehicles with no recall - i am sure miners would go there (vehicles speed up mining a lot thats why its mandatory for serious miner to use them). This would attract pkers and would make mining there more fun and chalenging in a fair way too ;).

If radar + vehicles (no recall) is back i can guarantee that you will see me back in pvp4 ;).

Side note: now all the CDF vehicles (better versions of normal vehicles) seem to be obsolete and i doubt there is anyone who exchanges tokens for those vehicles. For example lowest price CDF helicopter will cost is ~16k peds (because lowest token price is ~0.42ped). There is one that has ben given as prize and it sold for 5k peds... If there was radar + veh (no recall) avaible in pvp lootables i am sure some miners or pkers would buy those vehicles just to have this small edge.

Falagor
:bandit:

I don't think it would bring back pk if ur able to use quad or pitbull.
Smal HP vehicles and no flying would be ok I guess. Otherwise we are back like before when ppl just fly up and jump out and take suicide or fly out from pvp. Cars would be ok. If u are able to shoot plane down he will die and u get no loot

Back