More wild locations.

C4n

Guardian
Society
Skillin' Villains
Craig C0nflikt Nelsom
it seems on pe the level designers got tired so far the most different cities i have seen have been hadeshiem for shear size and minopolis its just different i wish there were like citys in the sky or underwater or just different building types different cultures and stuff maybe a different race other than human

amethera is different from eudoria

I wouldnt like the "Race" crap (crap imo) like elfs, orcs, whatever :(
There already are races when making your avatar, like caucasian, asian and others.

And yes, Amethera is quite different from Eudoria.

yeah i been to amethera its different but still that was my ephasis not just different -wild- PE is like sci fi we need some crazy vehicles and some wild locations to drive through.

I would like to see the dungeon system implemented where you had underground hunting/mining grounds. I would like to see the other half of Zchion open up to a underground with robot's and stuff all around.

underground sounds ok but unlikely to ever happen, i think we will probely see more citys when they undoudtedly add more apartments. As for vehicels who knows i heard that they had them workin on an in-house server for ages but as for when they will be implimented who knows

Michyblueyes said:
underground sounds ok but unlikely to ever happen, i think we will probely see more citys when they undoudtedly add more apartments. As for vehicels who knows i heard that they had them workin on an in-house server for ages but as for when they will be implimented who knows

Marco said about a year ago that the underground is in the works when the old soc leader of Zychion citizens asked him about anything going to happen with Zychion like getting rebuilt and Marco said their working on the tunnel system

I think we will see more on amathera soon..... I mean right now we only have access to that one section of the continent. I imagine we'll see new non-landgrab cities opening up in the northern part pretty soon.

Back