Most well known scamers in P.E?

Status

tony

Provider
Society
Freelancer
alex Ten Ton Hammer cooper
Hey i was wondering if u guys and gals can list some of the most well known scamers in project entropia? :dunno:

I'm gonna take a lot of flack for this....

But the #1 thief in the game goes by the name "Lootius."

He is in fact a real person, and not some mythical being, and he is actually an MA employee who sits on his pc deciding on who gets what loot.

He's not my friend.... I thought he was, but I think I have offended him.

is not posting against or about lootius breaking EULA. Ok some one check the fine print.

Even if it's not you are now for ever cursed by lootius. everone be catious about posting here against lootius, he will see it..... he sees all....... ;)

The Mighty said:
I'm gonna take a lot of flack for this....

But the #1 thief in the game goes by the name "Lootius."
Comments like this is why Lootius (praise be to HIM) is angered with you!!:wise:

Well a devious scammer in which I have the unfortunate pleasure to come across is "Coolio Nick PwNaGe". :mad:

The following are also his victims besides me..

Lacki 1969
Baralex
Nadi
Enceladus

Euhura said:
Comments like this is why Lootius (praise be to HIM) is angered with you!!:wise:

I have seen lootius in action when maniac blessed Fragile and Folcan and they hoffed a few seconds later (Folcan being my brother). And have even donated peds to the priests of lootius in the past....but no...lootius denies my existence...

Back on topic... do a search for ultimababes list of scammers

thx for the list :D

Angelo ,
Guardian angel .
alina alina pelelopa (or something) .

That first guy scammed me of my precious shadow helm :( BASTARD!

Status
Back