Motörhead Invitation

heancaze

Old
Society
Swedich Drunken Wikings
Anya Anya Thran
So I'm prity sure that we will sell my brothers won invitation and like to do some price checking.

As stated in http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5078.html
Interested in winning tickets to see the Motörhead show in Sweden on December 10th? As well as the tickets you'll receive VIP entrance to the private after party, hotel accommodation, and signed copies of Motörhead's latest album Motörizer. There will be ten opportunities (divided in four categories) to win Motörhead VIP invitation packages. Each winner will get an invitation package for two people (Travel tickets are excluded).
The avatars that carry the virtual tickets in their inventory on the 3rd of December will be contacted by MindArk with further details.

I know that in sweden the standard price for a Consert of this scale is around 400-500 SEK witch is around 50-65 USD so here is 1k ped on the 2 tickets.
Now for ppl traveling the hotel saves one night off a hostel witch is around 200 SEK or 25USD so thats 250 ped.
Last but not least is the is the Entrence to the privet after party and the signed copys of Motörizer. Here I have no clue of its value, probobly depends on the buyer i think, any idea's?

Ill give you 200 ped and a chiropractor bill :)

Seriously though.. I dont think the price can be based on what the hotel would have cost and what the concert ticket would have cost. If that was what people wanted the ticket for, then they'd just buy that themself. The real deal is the Afterparty ticket.

However of course its limited to the people who have either money to getting there or live nearby so its not that big a market. Low supply though.

I'd expect maybe a couple of K's myself, but hard putting a price on these things. :)

Last edited:
Yea i think you're right about it being more about the after party, but i put the other stuff there becose i think the facto material cost of something has an impact on its market price, witch is more dependent on pepole's hype.
So the 1k+250 ped can be seen as a base of the cost.

Seems that I'm going to have to wait for the hunt event to end before ppl start taking interest in this, but hay no hurry.

problem might be to find a buyer within entropia... better start looking in gothenburg through blocket and other simular swedish sites. the buyer just needs to open an acount and deposit... couldnt be safer.

Tickets to the concert are 350SEK(~40-45USD) on ticnet.se :)

But as Skam said, it's probably more about the price of the afterparty ticket..

Hello. I think someone made mistake.. All i found is that 1 ticket to this concert cost 200-250 USD. And its just usual tickets, not a VIP like we won :)

Hello. I think someone made mistake.. All i found is that 1 ticket to this concert cost 200-250 USD. And its just usual tickets, not a VIP like we won :)

Link to the tickets It's in Swedish, it's not the VIP tickets, but it is 350 SEK (40-45USD / ticket)

So now that there is more of this on the market, maybe on could get an idea of what they go for? would be nice if you write if you have sold one and at what prize.

Hmm, so why hell all others web`s selling them for 200-250 USD? Not a VIP, but usual tickets?! I ask few guys who some about tickets, and they told that that kind of tickets cost ~3x more then usual ticket (VIP ticket with afterparty and chance to meet band) :rolleyes:

Let's not argue any more. All I know is that ticnet.se is reliable and that they sell tickets (not VIP tickets) for 45 USD :)

Hmm, so why hell all others web`s selling them for 200-250 USD? Not a VIP, but usual tickets?! I ask few guys who some about tickets, and they told that that kind of tickets cost ~3x more then usual ticket (VIP ticket with afterparty and chance to meet band) :rolleyes:

They aren't VIP tickets.

There are tickets for the gig, and there is a guest list place for the VIP party.

Two separate things.

They aren't VIP tickets.

There are tickets for the gig, and there is a guest list place for the VIP party.

Two separate things.

Anyway... What price thay can go?

well I made an auction with startout bid at 1k and buyout at 10k. 1k becose thats around actual value of the tickets, 10k becose i cant think anyone would pay more then that. It ends at 1 december 12:00 (UTC)

Anyway... What price thay can go?

I don't know, maybe 3k PED would be not silly. I think the big question is how many people are prepared to pay for the package and still have to pay for travel costs on top of it. Not a problem if you live in Gothenburg, of course, but most of us don't.

If I really wanted to go and see Motorhead, I could have bought tickets for Manchester and the whole thing would have cost me maybe £50 (800 PEDs or so). OK, that doesn't include the party or the CD, but as far as I'm concerned that's no different to paying into a club and buying a CD from a shop.

I don't care about the signature, and I don't care about meeting Lemmy. He's just a guy. If you live in LA you could meet him every day by going to the Rainbow. A friend of mine once met him in a motorway service station on the M1.

In the real-world, tickets and stuff won in competitions generally get sold (if they get sold) for less than the face value.

But this being EU, it will probably be the opposite :)

well I made an auction with startout bid at 1k and buyout at 10k. 1k becose thats around actual value of the tickets, 10k becose i cant think anyone would pay more then that. It ends at 1 december 12:00 (UTC)

Sounds fair enough, my guess is that you'll get about 3k.

I think I will do same. (8-10k ped can be nice and not too high price for Motorhead fan)

try to make it so it dont end at the same time or it will discurage some buyers having to change last min bids in both auctions

Back