MotherBoard Model Number??? 1000 EFD to First correct Answer!!

MudKicker

HERES MUD IN YER EYE!
Society
THE THREAT
Muddy MudKicker Helmet
Is there a run command to find out your MotherBoard Model number?? I know the brand, just need the model number.....

1000 EFD for the first correct answer!!! :wise:

not to my knowledge. but can it be seen in bios? :confused: cant remember but u can get to bios usually by pressing del, or some function key during startup...dunno if this helps though...

I would say the easiest way would be looking for it in the motherboard itself :wise:

It's probably written in there somewhere.

try using this tool called Aida32 it's shows all your system information it should show your model number

yay 1000 efd to me..................I wish...............ok... back to day dreaming...

Shit wont extract for me, ........1 sec... :rolleyes:

DevAng said:
I would say the easiest way would be looking for it in the motherboard itself :wise:

It's probably written in there somewhere.

How very true...Mud, you don`t have to clutter windows with 1M of programs, just peek inside that box...see the numbers there then google some more..and voila...drivers, bios, manual etc...it is all there. And take note of the PCB version of motherboard, it should be written on the edge of motherboard or just by the model number usually it is v 1.1 or up to 1.3...

Regards,
Robo

Robotek said:
How very true...Mud, you don`t have to clutter windows with 1M of programs, just peek inside that box...see the numbers there then google some more..and voila...drivers, bios, manual etc...it is all there. And take note of the PCB version of motherboard, it should be written on the edge of motherboard or just by the model number usually it is v 1.1 or up to 1.3...

Regards,
Robo

I tried that shit.....too drunk...almost knocked over a bunch of shit, flashlight bulb burned out in the process....HENCE, this post... :laugh:

KK, heres the deal!!!! :wise:

Tried to DL Andros first suggestion...unfortunately my WinRaR aint workin...fer some reason... :rolleyes:

SOOooo...MB turned me on to a link that worked for me...BUT!! Im gonna stick to meh guns and give Andro 1k EFD....along with 50 EFD to Tyler just for the info... :wise:

Robo gets 5 efd cause he musta been reading my mind, lol..... :laugh:

Thanx all and Mr. Buster..... ;)

LOL, dont do this shit when drunk or on steroids...lol Why would you want the model number in the 1st place, If we may know? You need drivers or bios, or what?:)

Regards,
Robo

Robotek said:
LOL, dont do this shit when drunk or on steroids...lol Why would you want the model number in the 1st place, If we may know? You need drivers or bios, or what?:)

Regards,
Robo

yeah.... :dunce:

Ye, Winrars last update felt like a PE VU :(. It wont open the selected archives, but always trying to open the last one opened (manually).

EVEREST was made to out read components :

http://www.lavalys.com/products/download.php?pid=5&lang=en

p.s.
But after all these trys, its way easier to read the white text on one of the mainboard edges and then googling for it. ;)

Last edited:
00000001.gif

Usual places to read your mobo model... :wise:

mrproper said:
00000001.gif

Usual places to read your mobo model... :wise:

Thanx Mr. P........ :D

+100 EFD!!!

MudKicker said:
Thanx Mr. P........ :D

+100 EFD!!!

My pleasure, hope that solved your problem. Time to hit the shops...

Last edited:
Back