Movie about most eficient sweat gather!

Kitty Guardian Angel Iris
I read EF from long time ago,many ppl write about sweat gather but nothing concret,only words ,advices,how easy it is,bla bla bla....Is time to help newbie avatar for real.I made a movie who show exactly most eficient method ,without armoor,faps,weapons,is time to make easy money in EU,look at this movie and go for it!
See the movie here:
:tongue2:

Well, if you make it bigger screen with mouse activity, new comers will understand easier.
This is just a movie (as you said), and no one can do the same watching at it without being taught!

Nice try, but unfortunately even tho I know how to sweat, I would not be able to figure it out from that movie...the quality and size made it nie impossible to see what was going on.

Keep at it tho....

Regards,

Rippersnappers on land.

Rippersnappers on land.

I've seen them occasionally, but are there places where they occur often?
If there is only 1 or 2 you're quickly done ...

Or are there ways to lure them onto the land? There are quite some rippers in the pond S of Sakura...

I havent tried it yet but I think that you can get them to aggro you, and then run out of the water and sweat them, since they dont attack on land.

Nice try, but unfortunately even tho I know how to sweat, I would not be able to figure it out from that movie...the quality and size made it nie impossible to see what was going on.

Keep at it tho....

Regards,

But there's a button the enlarge it. Resolution is the same, though.

I havent tried it yet but I think that you can get them to aggro you, and then run out of the water and sweat them, since they dont attack on land.

You cant sweat them while they are in the water, you cant even target them. And i wasnt able to lure them from water.
Where can i find some Rippersnappers on land?

Nice movie :)
Maybe you should have zoomed in a little. Great music ;)

hi

i included a pic where u can see
where u can find rippers on land.

rippers2.jpg

gl.

let me know.

(not only there, but on more places along the coast, the East Side.)

Last edited:
I have find out now, that you dont need to find Rippers on land, because you can sweat Rippers in water. All you need to do, is to go under water, target them or get their stat window and get back to shore. When you can sweat (or fire on them) like in the video. I only hope that MA dont change it, because this realy is the best sweating method i know.

This is no different from when people trapped mobs to sweat or kill them. Its abuse of a bug and as such is likely a breach of the EULA.

No its not, it isnt a bug either that if a mob runs afther u u can drown it,

This is using train features and has nothing to to with trapping.

if u target a snapper underwater and go on the land and sweat it while its swmming and cant reach u, or when they come onto land when they cant attack.

MA should fix the land bug, but then u can still sweat them from the land in the water, as its supposed to.

No its not, it isnt a bug either that if a mob runs afther u u can drown it,

This is using train features and has nothing to to with trapping.

if u target a snapper underwater and go on the land and sweat it while its swmming and cant reach u, or when they come onto land when they cant attack.

MA should fix the land bug, but then u can still sweat them from the land in the water, as its supposed to.

Rippers in alot of areas do not come onto the land and tring to target them in the water and then run to the land will result in the ripper swimming back out of range. The fact that they are coming onto the land or not swimming out of range when you move to somewhere they can not attack you is a bug. As for this been clever use of terrain features sounds very much like what some people said about trapping.

don´t wanna complain but i don´t see much, and why did you do this?

This is no different from when people trapped mobs to sweat or kill them. Its abuse of a bug and as such is likely a breach of the EULA.

Sorry, but i think it is a feature and not a bug... MA would have fixed this months ago or, they just don't care...

Back