mp3's from the game?

Gwen Ryuunami

Provider
Society
Calypso Settlers
Gwen Kathry Ryuunami
Some of the songs played in the background, like the "Ultimate Gangsta" or the "Takein over my soul", how do I get mp3's of them?

Try looking thrugh the entropia directory......Look in the data\sounds\ directory...Most are wav files - but easy to convert to mp3..

follow exactly what sneak said they are there i love the songs :) put them on my ipod!!

Most of the songs are already MP3 and only have to be renamed, not converted

My fave is soft minds :) thats the one with the girl saying

"I've never seen a sky look so alien
a million strange stars and only one wish
I wish we were home...

So your saying we should just billow our sails
and let the wind take us home?

We really are lost ... aren't we... "

Beautiful

Another good one is " Surrounded " have a listen ;)

And finally number 3 for me

"Since the first Microchip, man has had the power to synthesize" hehe

Last edited:
My fave is soft minds :) thats the one with the girl saying

"I've never seen a sky look so alien
a million strange stars and only one wish
I wish we were home...

So your saying we should just billow our sails
and let the wind take us home?

We really are lost ... aren't we... "

Beautiful

yeah, I love that one too, beautiful is the word! :) but frankly...the rest of the tracks just pisses me off ;)

could anyone share the # of the song? e.g 494530.wav whatever??

thx :)

Ah if I was at home yeah.... the song names are built into the files you just need to stick them on a player like winamp or windows media player, and it should update the numbers with song names... that one is called

soft_minds_100bpm

thx m8!!

gonna git it now :)

+rep for the quick reply, bring on the utz utz utz !

neighter winamp or mediaplayer would autoname the songs 4 me, so I had to search manually, just had to listed to every sound with lenght over 1 minute... just so happened it was the LAST one i listened to :D

track name: 171379.waw

Last edited:
neighter winamp or mediaplayer would autoname the songs 4 me, so I had to search manually

I'm gunna work on some tracks and send them to MA and tell them they can have them for free for the game hehe

I think you can sample some of my tracks from an old myspace I had

might be www.myspace.com/musicbywoodger

but not sure...

Last edited:
cool, lemme try

though if I could, I'd work "Run Rabbit Junk" from Ghost in the shell into the background music for the game. Its a great song for soc hunts.

alright, lets see if this will work. will edit if I get it to work

ITS WORKING!

When I finish getting the songs I want, I'm going to make a playlist on www.imeem.com, will edit further when I finish making it

EDIT: I can't rename the songs that I wanted to use.
EDIT2: I can open the folder with the songs, but I can't convert them to MP3! I'm using windows media player. How do I change it?
EDIT3: GOT IT! Testing with "neverdie mix"
EDIT4: I can sync the Neverdie theme to my mp3 player, but none of the others I want.

Last edited:
Try looking thrugh the entropia directory......Look in the data\sounds\ directory...Most are wav files - but easy to convert to mp3..

I may be the only one and...prolly so...but u gotta point this out to me as if a was a 3 year old...coz I sure as hell can´t find it...the entropia directory?! :scratch2: ...a direct link would b just about perfect mate! :D

I may be the only one and...prolly so...but u gotta point this out to me as if a was a 3 year old...coz I sure as hell can´t find it...the entropia directory?! :scratch2: ...a direct link would b just about perfect mate! :D

On your local machine:

C:\Program Files\MindArk\Entropia Universe\Data\sounds

On your local machine:

C:\Program Files\MindArk\Entropia Universe\Data\sounds

Ooooh ofc :duh:...thx Blake! Ur the best! +rep for being helpful! :thumbup:

offer retracted

Thanks for heads up commodore

Last edited:
If anyone has real trouble with this let me know and I will upload them all to one of my sites FTP servers for direct download as a zip file...

Oh please could you? I want to put them on my imeem site so I can listen to them while I'm writing.

offer retracted #2

Last edited:
That's fine, i'm trying to upload all my anime eps to Imeem.com, clear some space on my harddrive.

And I need some stuff of mine to sell on auction, so I can't do anything on EU.

Umm, far be it for me to spoil the fun - and I aint even going to get into why u'd want to listen to EU music outside the game, when I can only stand small doses inside - but I seem to remember reading somewhere that it's a bit of a no-no to go snooping though the MA folder.

I know it's on ur computer, and your not doing any harm. But the install directory is like an american military base. On the outside your a free citizen of England, but on the wrong side of that fence your arse will be pushed into an orange jump-suit, shackled up and you'll be singing "Show me the way to Guan-tan-ammo"

Did mention this earlier that im sure there might be some copyright...

I can't see MA being too bothered that we wanna listen to the music tho.. ??

I like the music :)

Pinching the the MP3 files is on a different level to what Actam was doing, but the interpretion and legal department sugested action could well apply here too. Legal peeps are likely to exercise caution in their advice, which means you're more likely to get hit with a big stick.

Well, I'm still here. Thanks for the warning. Other than getting serious lag tping into Phasm forest for a looksee I haven't had any trouble. ^^ wanted to get some screenies. I lagged so bad I couldn't catch the right angle. Baaaad compy.

Well, since we're on the topic of mp3's for the game, I have something for everyone......

There's a stream music site that I'm on, imeem.com. Its completely free, AND it has a function that allows it to create groups.

Like this one.....

Entropia Players Club
http://www.imeem.com/groups/lNQm12bR,entropia_players_club/

A group where Entropia Universe participants can share favorite music, post screenshots and video of their events and activities on Entropia universe...

I put it together, if anybody wants to join in. Its smaller than the forum, more managable.

I wanted to add that MA could fix the mp3 problem by 'officially' offering the mp3's on say..... napster or rhapsody or something. Then you wouldn't have to open up the game files. Or offer mp3's for Entropia on a 'limited engagement' for free for their participants and then close them when the offer is over?

Last edited:
Or alternatively you could login to listen to the MP3's...

Holy cow, maybe that's MA intention! :rolleyes:

Or alternatively you could login to listen to the MP3's...

Holy cow, maybe that's MA intention! :rolleyes:

Nowt wrong wi peeps wanting to listen to the tunes outta game, i'm well into ma synths and electronic music so its entertaining for me, might not be for you tho.

uhuh, I'm thinking putting it into my MP3 player for something more mundane, something along the lines of running errands and regular exercise to lose..... aaah, 20 pounds. If I'm listening to EU music while I do it I can imagine that I'm chasing mobs rather than pounding pavement.

And when I'm not on EU I'm either writing, doing housework or getting my head shrunk at the clinic down the street. EU music would be great for two of those three. And I can listen to it /after/ the third. xD

Actually there was 12 songs released to the public for download...

Artist: Lars Falk
Album: Sound of Entropia

Eurodissy.mp3
Happy.mp3
Hardbeat.mp3
Higher.mp3
Hogglo valley.mp3
Newone.mp3
Spacestrip.mp3
Tangerine.mp3
The battle.mp3
The golden gate.mp3
The hill.mp3
Thin ice.mp3

Looked a bit in the news archive on eu.com but its impossible to use it...
pm if you want them, or I'll maybe look through the eu folder tonight and match the titles with the right song number.
These are pretty old by now but I like a few of them. Anyway the some of the new songs with lyrics are really good imo.

I see no problem in playing the files in the eu directory else where, just don't upload them on the web I guess...

Sweet. I have 'The Trip' 'The Ultimate' and the club neverdie theme on my imeem.com account.

Those where not posted before in this thread, because those songs have only been available since 2009, not 2008 when the last post was made

Back