MS Schedule Tool

Fifth

Elite
The "Fifth" Entity
An in-game tool you can bind to a key, displaying:

MS name* -- Karma** -- Departure time*** -- Destination -- Price

* Optional: MS owner can show the SI of his ship - shows the ship class and gives the customer a rough idea about security level.
** NOT optional.
*** from the planet u currently on, all changes updated in real-time
.​

Goes w/o saying, only MS & Privateer deed holders (or avatars appointed by them) would be able to add/change info.

Below the list 2 buttons:
  • register to the selected flight,
  • open a PM with a ship manager (avatar appointed by the ship owner) to request a VIP flight etc

Last edited:
* maybe add SI to the MS name? shows the ship class and gives the customer a rough idea about security?

Pirates would love this as well. In fact I think they'd adore to see your whole wish come true lol.

Pirates would love this as well. In fact I think they'd adore to see your whole wish come true lol.
No idea what u mean by that... :confused:
Most of the info is freely available, it's just that u have to search around on the forums and different websites to get it... and i'm too lazy for that :)

What about ship SI, pirates definitely already know who's who in Space - it's us, the customers who usually have no idea. Well, make it optional then, let the ship owner decide if he wants to show the SI of his ship or not.

There has to be one more required field thou - karma standing.
You know what i'm talking about if u look at this website:
deradnought-services.jpg

Last edited:
I already suggested in the past to add spaceports to all planets and introduce an eventsystem like ticketsystem.
This would give passengers transparency, a good overview of their options and make it more comfy to join the flight they want.
Could even add in flight statistics to show how often certain airlines are delayed, or how often certain ships get blown up while running a passenger flight. This would allow a better grasp on how often something could go wrong on a flight then just the SI.

I already suggested in the past to add spaceports to all planets and introduce an eventsystem like ticketsystem.
This would give passengers transparency, a good overview of their options and make it more comfy to join the flight they want.
Could even add in flight statistics to show how often certain airlines are delayed, or how often certain ships get blown up while running a passenger flight. This would allow a better grasp on how often something could go wrong on a flight then just the SI.

Heh, and i was wondering how on earth hasn't anybody suggested something so obvious already... :)
Tried to search for it but nothing came up... my bad, apparently didnt search well enough.
Maybe mods can add this thread to the original suggestion thread?

Back