My ATH :D !!

Mp6

Old
alexandre Mp6 vea
I was going to mine like everyday near Wolverine tp but this time , i though it was better to go west insteed of south as i do usually.So i used one time my lesser tp chip , dropped a probe , found an unknown signal ( as i can found hundred in the day ) but this time it wasnt a tiny oil but this :D :

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

i think i had a big luck because many miners better than me mine near Wolverine everyday also.

My surveying is 16XX and geology skill is 13XX.

Thx MA :dunce:

Damn... I've mined there many times

*jealous*

Gratz

Very cool... saw this one and my jaw dropped. Ghandi was green with envy.

Big Gratz man! :beerchug:

ouch... i was thinking of going West of that place cuz I had bad luck in South... :( oh well! gratz buddy !!!!

Thank you very much for sharing this screeshot with us.

Wow, now THAT was a great mining-trip! Big gratz

:tongue2:

GRATZ:=))))I read somewhere that you already had a big hof...What size was it?

U lucky bastard ;) , No really Gratz!! :)

I just have to ask did u shit yourself when u saw that? I mean i was so speeded up when i found a 700 something hof i cant imagine how THAT would make me feel.

BIG congratulations :cheer:

zajebani said:
GRATZ:=))))I read somewhere that you already had a big hof...What size was it?

My biggest deposit found was a vast dianum ( 1287 ped ).

Adde said:
U lucky bastard ;) , No really Gratz!! :)

I just have to ask did u shit yourself when u saw that? I mean i was so speeded up when i found a 700 something hof i cant imagine how THAT would make me feel.

hehe ... :laugh: i saw the drill tower appeared then saw my avatar name with CAPS message then took a look at the deposit size.I wasn't speeded just quite good surprised to found this ath near teleporter ;)

Veeery nice, and huge congrats!
As the noob miner I am I always get butterflies when I get unknown signals. :dunce:

Welcome to the list ! :)

Grats, and on one of my favourite spots too!

I have seen you mining a hell of a lot. You deserve this.

Huge gratz mp6
you really deserve it (in my eyes). I always mine at that place but hunted hard for a week and didn't mined a lot anymore. GL with your ath m8 :dunce:

grats, nice luck, but i am disappointed, sincerely. found at first probe, after tp. not following other deposits, no nothing... grats again and spend them wisely.

Kerham said:
grats, nice luck, but i am disappointed, sincerely. found at first probe, after tp. not following other deposits, no nothing... grats again and spend them wisely.

i had a global near this place so i knew that i could hit a deposit but not that size :silly2: it was offcourse a big luck but not my first probe in this area..

u said first probe after tp. that i was reffering to.
that area is good, it gave already 3 ATH which I know. I spent in it easily 1k bombs and 1k probes and never had anything larger than average. and i am mining since august last year and biggest deposit, as words, was plentiful, in old mining system, when it was 250 peds or so and biggest in peds was 290 or so. but this is another discussion :/

Mp6 said:
i had a global near this place so i knew that i could hit a deposit but not that size :silly2: it was offcourse a big luck but not my first probe in this area..

Since you mentioned about size.... How long did it took you to extract it?

My 155 melchi global took almost 20 minutes! :eek:

:)
Just curious.... The deed is only valid for an hour right?

Vortexy said:
Since you mentioned about size.... How long did it took you to extract it?

My 155 melchi global took almost 20 minutes! :eek:

:)
Just curious.... The deed is only valid for an hour right?

No, it wont disappear after 1 hour lol:D
Drilltowers come up, and he can collect the stuff every day after 24h's untill its depleted

Gratz on your ATH :)

F1r3 said:
No, it wont disappear after 1 hour lol:D
Drilltowers come up, and he can collect the stuff every day after 24h's untill its depleted

yes right ;) i just went to see the tower for the second batch and took screens to show how does it look like when ressources can be taked :

As you can see the tower is shorter than before and there is no timeleft on the ressource deed.

then you just need to click on it and a loot window will appear with tone of typo ( here 30 bottles of 1k typo 150 ped each + 1 bottle of 500 typo 75 ped = 4575 ped ) , if it still have ressources in the ground the tower get growing and you need to wait 24 hours for the next batch :dunce:

Back