My autoclicker, what's yours?

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
Some people wonder if I can actually type, well its all about my wonderful autoclicker, the thing is she doesn;t care what she clicks as long as she clicks. I try to explain that too many times a day, well I finally made a picture for you off my unique autoclicker :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

LOL That's not an autoclicker, it's an auto GC reader! Look at the front paws closely!

Ye I bet the cat is faster then both G15's lol

sorry i don't see any autoclickers there :D

What does it look like ?

mines up in his box on top of the desk hutch. otherwise in my lap making typing difficult. Had the cat slip on the GC one time when he was jumping on the desk and instead fell off and face planted into the drawer; was quite comical.

That is so cute :D

:laugh: Must have taken years to teach her this , LOL. :yay:

this is my auto clicker:

4886472604_829be1941d_o_d.jpg

too bad it only knows how to use touch screen =(

FYI: thats not me in photo.

Some people wonder if I can actually type, well its all about my wonderful autoclicker, the thing is she doesn;t care what she clicks as long as she clicks. I try to explain that too many times a day, well I finally made a picture for you off my unique autoclicker :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

and here i thought girls were tidy of them :p

I can't get mine to click. They just type.

What clickers! :tongue3:
(ty Young Frankenstein for the quote to rip off)

Although Akbar did a necro bump... cat pics ftw :D

I get attacked by mobs before I even log in :( :laugh:
imag1694.jpg

Hahha awesome pic!

My autoclicker is still alive and kicking, she will be 18 in august, and she loves dead hunters, so she stops clicking when she thinks time has arrived to dieeeeeeee..............aka jumping on the keyboard

My gold card didnt agree... :laugh:

Alainax : Please Mindark, My Gold Card is not working anymore.
Support : Oh really ? What happened ?
Alainax : Well, my cat was hungry, nothing to eat home since you took all my peds, and he attacked my Gold Card.
Support : Ok, we will add a tip in the FAQ : don't give your gold card to eat to your pet.
Alainax : Great, can you send me a new one ?
Support : Sure, we just hope you dont have other animals home...

Alainax : Well, my cat was hungry, nothing to eat home since you took all my peds, and he attacked my Gold Card.
Support : Ok, we will add a tip in the FAQ : don't give your gold card to eat to your pet.

hahahaha I like to see that happen

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back