My Critter Idea

Atlan Leticron

Old Alpha
Society
Calypso Desert Rangers
Atlan "Ion" Leticron
I didn't have much time to get something good set up but still I gave it a go.

biotech-promo.jpg

Creature name: BioTech Type A

Discription:
During the last robot war, the robot high command ordered his troops to collect humans and human DNA. As a matter of fact, the whole war had as purpose to make prisoners and collect human parts for DNA.
With the new found resources, robot high command started to experiment with the samples to create the ultimate weapon against humans. The Cyborg prototype was born. The goal of the experiments is to find a Cyborg that looks as human to infiltrate in the human society.
Sleeper units and RX units are handy for the high command, but not reliable enough since they still where human. With this thought Project BioTech was started and the first Cyborg prototypes where released on Calypso to test their new found ability’s and the reaction of the inhabitants.
Small army’s of BioTech units where formed and dropped on Calypso to disrupt society and to test their ability’s against human, wildlife and environment. They appear as male as well as female and run from low, light armed scout units up to the heavy armed and armored Elite Clan leaders.
Due to their biological nature, BioTech units can form clans and create settlements. As loot it’s possible that they drop both animal/mutant as well as robot parts. As a extra suggestions is to make the weapons used by the units available as new weapon and useful for HOF and globals.

Maturity names: Scout – Grunt – Guard - Defender – Stormer – Resistor – Support – Commander – Master – Elite
Damage range: The damage range would be from Drone gen-3 up to Trooper gen-7 or higher.
Weapons: BLP Pulse rifle / Short sword-knuckles (depends on maturity)
Damage type: Penetration, Impact, Cut, Stab (depends on weapon/maturity)

Cheers.
Ion

Like the idea of a cyborg very much, just as long as they don't make em invisible like some of those at Hades during the war :laugh: Now, go resize your pic before someone yells at you for stretching the forum out of shape ;)

Back