My Disciple has over 1900 handgun now! And nothing happens?

nlnforever

Prowler
Nguyen NLNFOREVER Nhung
As I mentioned on the topic title, my disciple has over 1900 handgun. But neither me or him got any announcement from he system? When I checked the disciple list, he was still 96.1%!

Any idea?

i have never been online at the time it happens with any of my disciples....
but i think you maybe have to wait for the next day before it updates?

Not sure?

Stinky:yay:

i have never been online at the time it happens with any of my disciples....
but i think you maybe have to wait for the next day before it updates?

Not sure?

Stinky:yay:

yes... you have to wait, it shouldn't take more than a day.

Why?

Yeah the list is not updated in real time, a little wait should fix it.

I wonder why its not real time though?

The system only appears to check once per 24 hours (and I dont know what time that is).

Dont worry, the button will be there to click shortly.

seems like a 24h limit, ya

after that still nothing will happen, you have to click the "claim reward" button first, which appears in the list when the disciple reached (or rather, the list updated to) 100%

hf :)

Gratz on graduating the disciple by the way. The guys seems to have your problem sorted out. My disciple has gone awol at 87% :(

Makes me want to cry on the inside :(

you all have to understand the main population of this world cant afford to deposit, you gotta find somone who can stand losing because its not like it was for alot of us, loot pools, frequent nice item drops, cheap good items..

its alot harder then it once was, so chances of a new player graduating are slim to none.

Congrats on graduating a disciple :) Hope you made a friend as well.

you all have to understand the main population of this world cant afford to deposit, you gotta find somone who can stand losing because its not like it was for alot of us, loot pools, frequent nice item drops, cheap good items..

its alot harder then it once was, so chances of a new player graduating are slim to none.

:( :( :(

I was new last year and graduated without depositing.
I honestly dont understand the negativity that pops up so often here.

narfi

thats not true...
picture.php
i know alot of new players that graduated with no depo at all... all you need it determination and a good freind/soc/mentor to put you on the right path.
picture.php

Back