FYI: My enhancer did last very long either.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I didn't count the clicks because I really thought I would lose count but I probably wouldn't have because is seems like I just put it on and it went away. I think I was about half way through a 120 ped run with a hl6 and it was gone. Not as bad as the guy with 6 clicks but I was disappointed. It was a range enhancer and I mfged it myself so I know it was new. I put another on (self made also) and it seems to be lasting longer but I am not counting because I don't think I will be using them that much. However I will say it seems like I noticed the range is in fact better even though its only a 5% increase. I do wonder if I put one in slot 2 if it would be 5% of the orginal range or 5% of the increased range. I don't have a socket II enhancer and I don't think I will buy one at current prices.
Peace.

Check the decay on ur weap when u put the enhancer on and compare to when its broken.
Then using the decay stats of entropedia it's fairly easy to see how many times u've used it. Do not select an amp on entropedia though, as that would not just show the decay of the gun only.

Check the decay on ur weap when u put the enhancer on and compare to when its broken.
Then using the decay stats of entropedia it's fairly easy to see how many times u've used it. Do not select an amp on entropedia though, as that would not just show the decay of the gun only.

I did jot it down and then notice I had another HL6 with much better TIR (got it to Tier 1 in less than 40 ped in ammo) and switched it and forgot to take notice of the amount on the new one. That may have had something to do with it but I am still a bit disappointed.
Thanks for the reply.
Peace.

Back