My first attempt at mining

SoReal

Stalker
Society
Titans Of Space
First attempt , 2nd bomb I got after refining a 61 lysterium ingot , is this any good , or not worth anything ?

Was good not to be killing stuff for a change :)

lol i just checked , not worth a lot , however I did get nearly 200 blausarium too which I spose is a bit better :)

Blaus is worth more than lyst and generally sells in auction for around 120-130% but if you hold out i think it will go up now that its needed for furniture crafting. I could be wrong but furniture is selling for a good profit and i think since blaus is an importnat part it will go up :)

Well.. 61 PED is still 61 PED..

Look at it this way.. The bomb cost 1 PED, you got 61 PED back.. That means you made 60 PED regardless if you sell it to the TT.. so, its good :)

EDIT: I might have missunderstood.. was it 61 ingots or 61 PED of lysterium?

Last edited:
hehe i think it was 61 lysterium stones m8 :/

Tigerman said:
Look at it this way.. The bomb cost 1 PED, you got 61 PED back.. That means you made 60 PED regardless if you sell it to the TT.. so, its good :)

EDIT: I might have missunderstood.. was it 61 ingots or 61 PED of lysterium?

If all noobie stones were worth that much MA would go bankrupt :laugh:

lol thats why I got all excited I thought it was 61 PED :rolleyes:

but sadly it wasnt :laugh:

Well at least you found something! I've never really done mining - I'll try it one day but I think you typically are meant to go for 100 bombs at a time and see how it works out for you.

Wistrel is right you need to take 100 bombs at a time at least then when you calculate your losses it will be much less (sometimes you'll even make a profit)

Mining is all about the area when you find a good area go back to it every 3 days or so and mine it again and you will usually find new deposits

Back