Achievement: My first video & first hunt with Star

hedaya

Dominant
Society
New Generation Order
Hedores Hedaya Cassapaya
I prouldy present my first EU video :cool:

Using trial version of Fraps and other video stuff and not being a pro in making video I hope at least you like it.

That video was made after I won Z-Games made by Star.

It's great that you may choose between 550ped or a 400ped hunt with Star for winning that event. Ofc I took the hunt... what a honor. I never saw an event before where the winning prize was a hunt with someone famous like Star :wtg:

It's great that Star take some time for a noob like me to hunt with :handgun:
instead of giving out ped only. All I can say it's a great event but the 1st prize is amazing.

Well loot was decent and we made 3 globals only. But the experience to hunt with Star was worthfull. And now I know what uber means :laugh: (don't laught about my hunting style lol)

Thx again Star :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62XWzsZc5hk[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
*cough* Video posting Nub ! *cough*

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62XWzsZc5hk[/YOUTUBE]​

Since it's your first attempt .. I'll forgive thee !! :)

ROFL wait .. the prize was hunting with star. :laugh: :rofl: :poke:
:lolup: :ahh:
Hope it was fun, man - gj on the first attempt at movie making.

:( somthing went wrong

:laugh:

Still broken. :ahh:

You have to copy the URL from the original page that the video plays on and put it between the YooToob tags on EF.

Way cool!!
Tnx for doing a video on it! :yay:

Nice video, gratz on winning the competition.

:laugh:

Still broken. :ahh:

You have to copy the URL from the original page that the video plays on and put it between the YooToob tags on EF.

got it.... thx for help :)

ROFL wait .. the prize was hunting with star. :laugh: :rofl: :poke:
:lolup: :ahh:

Im tempted to take the piss too in truth.

I mean, any excuse to take a pop at Star is fine by me :cool:

But no, I wont piss on this man's fire-works.

(Im such a effing hypocrit I havent even viewed vid yet lol)

Will in a sec.

Hey, he had a good time, with Star, what I want to say is, hell..He's happy, and Star made him happy, lets not take that away from him.

So, Nice One :thumbup:

Gratz Hedaya :)

Nice Movie, and GRATZ :)

BIG Gratz Hedaya

Nice video m8 I think u done a good job with it :wtg: :)
And Gratz for winning the ewent to, im sure it was a great experience hunting with star :)
When the loot wasent that good i think he could given u the peeds to hehe :D

many gratz gg looked like a fun hunt

Gratz Hedaya you big noob :D
jk mate
Way to go winning that event :yay:
It seemed like you had a lot of fun :)

Grats! Fantastic video, seems more and more people are recording there achievments these days which is great!

~Tracer

Nice hedaya,gz for winning the event ;)

Good for you winning the event ... and how cool to hunt with Star ... I would have taken that as the prize as well. Oh, and nice job on the video, I hope you do more in the future. :) BTW ... which editing program did you use?

Gratz on winning.
Great job on the video.

Funny part was that you including the dying and not any of the hunting globals. lol

Keep up the good work.

Gratz Hedaya!!!

Grats on winning! And very cool to see such a nice vid! Grats!

Good for you winning the eventBTW ... which editing program did you use?

I downloaded Adobe Premiere trial version from internet and started to make the video. After 2 hours when I wanted to export the video I figured out that with an Adobe Premiere trial version the export function is deactivated :rolleyes:

So I searched for another program in the internet and found the free trial donwnload of Magix Video Delux 15. The first thing before I start to make to video was to export an empty video :laugh: and it worked :D

I like that program very much, it's userfriendly and not that expensive like Adobe Premiere.

It took me about 2-3 hours do produce that video (sure I'm noob and a pro will to the same in a couple of minutes :laugh:).

I would have taken the money...j/k :silly2:...Star is a kewl guy! Gratz! Nice vid too! :thumbup:

Gratz on winning the competition, and i know it is a cool experience to join/see Star hunting :)

Nice video, didn't look like a first video :)

Video is no longer available :scratch2:

LETMESEEIT!!!! lol

Back