My second ATH :)

Status

Duke

Dominant
Duke
Well a PE dream come true for me, I now occupy a spot on 2 ATH lists[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

buying adj v1

got these right after, very good night. Almost couldnt contain my laughter.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Some just have luck and some don't :D Grats :D

Gratz man :D

I bet duchess was happy to! she got a Midastree board right!? :D ;)

gratz, lookin at your equipment u have spent some on that, so it's good to have lil payback ;) :kos:

gratz duke :) a nice accomplishment

Ya, Duchess was a little bummer all she got was the wood. For a little while I thought I would be sleeping on the couch lol.

Duke said:
Ya, Duchess was a little bummer all she got was the wood. For a little while I thought I would be sleeping on the couch lol.

Gratz on the Hof.

Don't see why Duchess is upset, at least she got Wood. :tongue2:

Whats with all the good loots at the moment? :eek: Makes me wanna get ingame again.

Gratz ;)

Hitman said:
Whats with all the good loots at the moment? :eek: Makes me wanna get ingame again.

Gratz ;)

It's called Carrot Bait. They dangle it in front of you, but it is always so far away, it's almost impossible for most to get. :)

wow, Gratz duke!!!

Check out a V2 also....nice gun too......

Someday..... some day.

Grats.

OmG
big gratz :D
i need an 9k HOF tooooo :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

nice duke!...

Huge grats to you from me!

This thread will just get locked now, no point in necroing it like this. Let the thread just sit at the bottom of the forum, don't just necro it and get it locked..

While this is bumped anyway,

Where did Duke go? Haven't seen him in ages:confused:

While this is bumped anyway,

Where did Duke go? Haven't seen him in ages:confused:

yeah, I was also just recently thinking if he left silently or what happened - he used to skill like motherlicker :laugh:

J.

This just makes me sad. Old armor, old pvp2, peds in loot. Damn your necro post. :)

Status
Back