FYI: My Support Case for Broken Rocket Launchers

Hijacker27

Marauder
Society
Crimson Devils
hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
I just submitted this support case, and I would like all of you that use rockets to help me get this to the top of MA's list

Ever since VU10 was released (and even since rockets were introduced), the abilities for rockets to do their intended amount of damage against a creature or a person has been horrible.

Since rockets do an area of effect damage, and the damage is decreased the farther away the target is from the explosion, it is possible for an attack to do even less damage than the minimum normally allowed. This wouldn't be a problem if rockets didn't explode outside a creature or pass through moving objects like they didn't exist.

Even aiming directly at a creature and shooting causes the rocket to explode at the edge of the creatures hit box, and if the creature is large enough, it won't do full damage due to the area of effect coding. Rockets shot at people or moving objects will pass through them due to shoddy hit-detection.

These bugs have directly cost me thousands of PED due to missed shots and lesser damage than I should be getting.

If there is a time-line for getting this fixed and/or a reimbursement for all the wasted ammo and decay due to using rockets, I would like to know about it.

Thank you very much,
Hijacker27

1000 efd says you get either the secrets but we will pass to devs response or a working as intended response..

As for reembersment Ill have to vote for the shit in one hand and want a reemberssment in the other and see what you have more of at the end of the day.

But Gl with working with them

P.S. from experience dont ask the same question 3 times or they will close the case and put you on ignore.

Maybe the large creatures have armor that protects from rockets :)

I found that the distance to the mob is measured from ground level, so if you direct hit a tall mob in the head it will do much less damage than if you hit it's feet. So aim low.

MA got called out on their shit and ownd all up in here buy hijacker!:yay:

MA got called out on their shit and ownd all up in here buy hijacker!:yay:

I've been saying this for like 2 years. And they haven't done anything. Well, it seems to have gotten a little better, but still too messed up to use.

Did they ever fix it so the rockets don't explode before they reach anywhere near max range (they exploded at end of reload)? I think probably not...

they tend to act more like a 'real' projectile from what I've seen. A few times I've used rockets to tag mobs and they end up narrowly missing them. Rockets flying under an argos arm pit, between legs and tenticles of allophyl are just a few of the things I've seen, now and pre VU10

they tend to act more like a 'real' projectile from what I've seen. A few times I've used rockets to tag mobs and they end up narrowly missing them. Rockets flying under an argos arm pit, between legs and tenticles of allophyl are just a few of the things I've seen, now and pre VU10

Real projectiles don't fly through objects without damaging them (try shooting a person straight on with a rocket, it'll go through them), or explode right before they hit something and barely damage it.

when people get shot with rpgs it definatly doesnt explode infront of them or go through them. If they are lucky it gets stuck in them and doest explode.

Back