Question: Names of Pets

The Jetman

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Paul Jetman Masters
Not sure if this has been brought up before, but why are the Kanin and Devil called Rabbit and Edgehog? seems weird.

Otherwise on a Kindle fire it runs ok, little lag at times and a few CTD but it is a £40 tablet so can't expect super performance

How did you get it installed on Kindle? I can't find it in Kindle Store.

How did you get it installed on Kindle? I can't find it in Kindle Store.

It's not in there, I've installed play store onto the Kindle. There is a download that adds all google services and likely invalidates any warrenty

...... why are the Kanin and Devil called Rabbit and Edgehog? seems weird.

So that when or if there's a cross transfer with EU pets, then they're not valued the same. MA did mention this in one of their compet posts. The compet edgehogs don't breath fire for example.

Rick

So that when or if there's a cross transfer with EU pets, then they're not valued the same. MA did mention this in one of their compet posts. The compet edgehogs don't breath fire for example.

Rick

Sounds legit, i would have preferred more EU lore in the game instead of generic animals tho, remove horse add Equus, insert molisks and argonauts. Then when Compet players come to EU, they can relate with the mobs

Some names were simply to long to fit properly in the interface on mobile platforms like Sapphire Eudorian Devil

Back