Nano ? Best Or Worse Share and Vote

Nanochange is good as is ? (Please do not vote Blind. Consider OP and Others Opinions Before Voting)

• Nano change is great!

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Nano change is bad!

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

halftoasted

Guardian
Frank Halftoasted Redhot
Short about Nano change:
Nano can no longer be purchased at TT, they have to be recycled from tradeable that are non residues, non shrap, non explosive projectile, non technicien sold and not sold at any Trade terminals.

My take on the implementation(recycling in itself isnt bad but the synergy with the system is)
I find the change to make no mathematical sense aside to clear a bit of extra in the people storage until a full change where clearly I feel they plan people to let use Universal Ammo as Nano substitution.

Auctioning Nano
(Lets forget the debate club of the auction where plenty bought a TON of nano prior to patch)

1. It feel like being the retarded kid if I sell on auction.
2. If you TT higher MU, at best you recycle to use but not sell because you would of sold higher MU to buy nano.
3. If nano reach == to mat. People will destroy auction mat anyway because it value what they sometime sell and raise the MU of said item. Nano will always be worth less than what you paid for it.
4. Having nano to sell for same MU of recycling mats MU minus auction fee is just selling at loss so them being auctionable is questionable at best.

MU madness

Seeing that consumption of mats for recycling cause increase in other mats value, the only conclusion is that as soon as people buy to make nano, the mats raise in price, so does the nano and you end up with everything from ep, res, guns, simple conductor and such going up and up and up in price. As this isnt even a viable system that can work, the current system is breaking nano using bps.
(The system would work if you could recycle X nano and get like shrapnels. 101% or more as TT value with no value when sold and CAN BE AUCTIONED. This would actually make ppl sell at a minimum treshold for mats. achieve the logic goal of making hunting more profitable, make at least a nano sell close to break even and recycling useful/not kill ep bps)

Just do it MA.... I know thats what you plan.. Uni ammo in crafting. Stop wasting our time to hope to clear ppl storage. We are all hoarders of jpeg with cash value... That show how crazy we are. So just make the change already!

Im open to others opinions but to all that may be haters. I found you, sweated you dry and killed you. So Im unimpressed.

hater.png

ElHater.png

Till then, I may still hunt and mine some but for the most part my ep bps are nearly 100% retired.
Not like I lack things to craft.
professions.png

Back