Nano Katana Unlimited.

5 pec if full tt :rolleyes:

TT+3K or so now that there's so much variety with UL swords.

That's a tough one! There are new weapons out but it has high dps for such low lvl of skill requirement and its SIB. My guess +8k to 10k.

It's interesting to see this weapon that does 58.7 dps @ 2.916 dpp that max at lvl 23 and see the value that people suggest its worth in comparison to the BLP and Laser alternatives (or lack therof as in the UL SIB Laser case). Maybe I should forget about laser pistols and go back to LB!

There has to be something I'm not thinking about that makes the price less for these that I assume will help understand the valuation better when comparing to similar dps/dpp in other profs, limited range, no amp, what gives? :scratch2:

It's interesting to see this weapon that does 58.7 dps @ 2.916 dpp that max at lvl 23 and see the value that people suggest its worth in comparison to the BLP and Laser alternatives (or lack therof as in the UL SIB Laser case). Maybe I should forget about laser pistols and go back to LB!

There has to be something I'm not thinking about that makes the price less for these that I assume will help understand the valuation better when comparing to similar dps/dpp in other profs, limited range, no amp, what gives? :scratch2:

First of all, it has 40.8 dps. Lack of range and no amps sure make the LB less atractive.

First of all, it has 40.8 dps. Lack of range and no amps sure make the LB less atractive.

But still, 2.916 dpp is pretty good, isn't it? I know we'd all love to have something over 3.0..

The link to entropedia shows:

Stats
Damage: 64 HP
Range: 5.0 meter
Attacks: 55 /min
Reload: 1.1 seconds
Damage/second: 58.7 HP
Power: 293.3

Economy
Decay: 15.225 PEC
Cost: 15.225 PEC
Maximal TT: 7328.00 PED
Minimal TT: 3664.00 PED
Effective markup: 100.0 %
Total Uses: 24066
Cost/second: 13.96 PEC/sec
Damage/PEC: 2.916 HP

For this item, what did I miss?

Stats
Damage: 64 HP
Range: 5.0 meter
Attacks: 55 /min
Reload: 1.1 seconds
Damage/second: 58.7 HP
Power: 293.3
For this item, what did I miss?

That is MAX dps, not average DPS.

In reality you never get max dps.

That is MAX dps, not average DPS.

In reality you never get max dps.

Thanks for the extra info, I get it now. My bad I didn't think to check the value against the entropedia weapons chart that shows the average dps vs max shown on the individual weapon page, they have similar labels "dmg/sec" and "Damage/second" and its a bit confusing. It seems another downside of going away and coming back is forgetting what you need to remember :laugh:

Having in mind Shagadi Disintegration Swords (a little lower eco, a little higher dmg, a lot higher lvl req, a lot smaller tt) that overall is in the same league and goes for like +1.5k... I'd say an ul Nano Katana is worth about +5-6k - for lower requirements and convenience of not carrying several swords around.

Back