Nanochip Prices whats going on?

Oh Rick, Rick, Rick.

I'm trying really hard not to flip out every time you post something questionable, so I've waited a full night before writing in this thread again.

First off, I think Mindforce is wonderful, and it's a fantastic facet of the game.

But you need to stop comparing it to normal hunting; it is not a valid comparison.

High end chip + enhancers /= A similar dps gun without enhancers

Why? Two reasons:

• Enhancers are not free. Eco gun without enhancers is more eco than eco chip with enhancers.
  • The gun can also be enhanced giving it even greater dps than the chip.

The two reasons above are facts, not opinions. Until MA introduces higher dps chips and MF amps mindforce will always be inferior to laser/blp in the eyes of mid-high level hunters; with the exception of the higher value skills.

If dps is not a priority to you that is fine, but to myself and to the vast majority of serious hunters it is king. I have a demanding job, several other hobbies and an active social life. If I get 10 hours online a week I count myself lucky; so when I'm online I want to be able to cycle as much ped as possible, as quickly as possible; at an eco that my budget can support.

Your lacerating X would need 5 enhancers to even come close to an unenhanced X1+Evil; which would be more economical even at current prices and with an uneco amp.

One final point: All maxed weapons have a 10% average miss rate. Your LC-60 does not miss any more than one of your chips, you are seeing what you want to see. This has been measured over countless hunts by countless people, including myself.

Is it possible so much people miss the point ?

Ok, DPS is lower actually on mf chips, we can have near mid level gun dps.
But you can't say guns are more eco ...

Seriously, guns skills markup are so low you don't even know and don't try to know how much skill in market value you get for each run.
With MF, dépending the mob, i got return increased by skills value.

Exemple : 300 peds on oratan (i like them) give between 2,5 and 3 ped tt of pyro, 0,5 ped tt of force merge, and between these in concentration, power catalyst, mindfocre harmony.
So, the last time i calculated exactly how much my return is boosted, it was 70 ped pure profit with skills.
On a 300 ped run, without amp, without enhancer, only the low decay on chip, and armor decay, it mean i'm still in profit with 80% return.
It's impossible with a gun.

Now, this is only an exemple, skill return on eviscerator and ambu used to be 15%, caraboks is now +200%, and much mobs are between 10 and 25%.

So yes, guns and MF eco are really different and cannot be compared.

FYI, the last time i deposited just for play, il was 200$ to reach force merge, so,i'm near 2 years of serious play with profit. Could i do this with mid level skills (between commando and killstrike) ? I don't think so, are hunting vixen like mobs.

Feith

Is it possible so much people miss the point ?

Ok, DPS is lower actually on mf chips, we can have near mid level gun dps.
But you can't say guns are more eco ...

Seriously, guns skills markup are so low you don't even know and don't try to know how much skill in market value you get for each run.
With MF, dépending the mob, i got return increased by skills value.

Exemple : 300 peds on oratan (i like them) give between 2,5 and 3 ped tt of pyro, 0,5 ped tt of force merge, and between these in concentration, power catalyst, mindfocre harmony.
So, the last time i calculated exactly how much my return is boosted, it was 70 ped pure profit with skills.
On a 300 ped run, without amp, without enhancer, only the low decay on chip, and armor decay, it mean i'm still in profit with 80% return.
It's impossible with a gun.

Now, this is only an exemple, skill return on eviscerator and ambu used to be 15%, caraboks is now +200%, and much mobs are between 10 and 25%.

So yes, guns and MF eco are really different and cannot be compared.

FYI, the last time i deposited just for play, il was 200$ to reach force merge, so,i'm near 2 years of serious play with profit. Could i do this with mid level skills (between commando and killstrike) ? I don't think so, are hunting vixen like mobs.

Feith

You're right, and that's why I mentioned the higher skill value in my post.

But skills only have value if you intend chipping them out, which I certainly don't.

Also, Mindforce skills are more valuable because it's an unpopular profession. If/when it becomes popular, the skill values will decrease.

Back