Help: Need a Skills guru

Status
Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
I do need some help regarding skill removal and tons of other related questions that I never thought about until recently.

I have always just been playing and earning skills and never thought much about chipping. The one time I did chip out a bunch of things, I know I screwed everything up, and I want to avoid it next time.

So I am just looking for someone with a lot of experience in it that can guide me through it. I will make it worth your time.

If you know a lot about it, please respond here and I will add you ingame if you are a name that I figure knows what they are talking about. I don't need a bunch of L30's or non-depositors trying to make ped off helping me. I need a real, long-time player...willing to share years of experience with me, to be able to answer a reasonable amount of questions over a duration of many months, as I know that's the time-frame it will take. I screwed it up once and do not want to again.

You should talk with Dan, I hear he have alot of skills. :cool:

what about jdegre.. he is the master of skills :)

Not much science about chipping out. Anyway I only chipped out a few mining and craft skills few years ago after I stoped with depo. In this case no HP skills involved so I only had to know the order of the skill unlocks inside mining and crafting, for this entropedia will help you I'm sure.

- Know the order of the skill unlock (entropiawiki.com call them hidden) just studie that table well, eg: you start from commando, then combat sense, wounding etc.

- If you don't want to loss HP again check on entropedia what skills give HP and keep them.

- A bigger ESI would be recommended and use this graphs to make sure that you just chipout the ped value that you want.

PS: about the hidden skills I remember few VU's ago that MA made it possible to chip them out even if for some reason you had them locked, would be nice if you could confirme this with support.

My pitbull could use some waxing, let me know if you are interested.

We can chat while you wax on, wax off.

hey taco,

ive chipped out regularly,feel free to ask me when im online,or via pm here offline if you prefer that :)

Somehow I foresee a huge hof/discovery in your near future :girl:

lol no...that shit is coincidence. I was there listening to LB bitch every day for two weeks, and I know he lost 20k prob right before that ASI, and I know Jeanni cycled shit tons and lost a lot too. Afaic them getting that looks shady but it isn't. Plus I am not threatening quitting right away and fire-selling all my stuff like they did. (Mainly because I don't have anything to sell anymore except skills, and that takes a while to do without a big pile of ESI's) I just looted one big one, but I have to sell it right away because I maxxed my depo for the 6th month in a row and I need to pay someone back asap :) So it will take time for me to build up the depos/esi's to accommodate what I will be doing.

I will be around in game for the time being, and MA knows it, and they will see me keep depo'ing, and they won't give me shit trust me: if $80k USD in depos almost all blown cycling doesn't do it, neither will this.

I will be restraining myself from cycling though so it will be even less likely I ever hit anything again.

Thread can be closed. I got who I am looking for :) ty for responses! Now how to I make this so a Mod see's it and closes it?

Now how to I make this so a Mod see's it and closes it?

You click the report button (small exclamation mark bottom left of a post) and tell them to close it in the notes.

(did it for ya)

-Bemo-

Status
Back