Need help on a wierd item.

Trydios

Hatchling
I didn't know where to post it, so i went ahead and posted under general, since it's rather a question.

I need help on an item i looted today. There's quite a simple problem, it has no MU, and it is nowhere to be found in databases, no wiki, no forums, no nothing. The item is called Odenfield Ventricle systems and like i said, it does not even have a MU button. If anyone has any suggestions or absolutely any idea what this particular items does, i'd be happy to listen and or read.

Hope someone has heard about it :/

Amazing. That's one of the hangar parts for the pre-Typhon era hangars and spacecraft.

Suprising that it still loots.

It's a curiosity at best, or TT food.

The rumor I am starting is its to make new hangars for the Motherships , which will make it quite valuable.

Bones

The rumor I am starting is its to make new hangars for the Motherships , which will make it quite valuable.

Bones

Fixed that for ya.

This and many of the other hanger parts have always been dropping, just ask any drone hunter. As to their current value, TT. A lot of new hangers would have to be opened as im sure there are a ton of these squirreled away in peoples storage. But if you feel like a gamble, keep it for a month or 2 and see if anything happens

thanks a lot peeps, you were very helpful :), i'll just keep it for now and see what happens, maybe i get lucky enough to loot rest of the parts one day :p

I had this same problem a long time ago. I sold it to a hanger owner for 25peds. We are still friends.

Back