Need help skilling

Sw4g MaSt3r

Guardian
Society
Synergen
Sw4g MaSt3r
Calling out you hunters. I am looking to join some hunters as a team with me healing. All I ask is for healer loot. No decay no tip just the loot I get from team. I can use my own tools or I can use your ek2600 mod and use my vrex 2ksga as colat. Benefit from higher dps due to not needing to stop shooting to heal also benefit from not paying more than you need to as hunting is tough enough as it is. Please feel free to reply to this thread, PM or add me in game @ Sw4g MaSt3r Moshi.

Thanks for reading my post and I hope to be healing you soon.

Can you explain a bit more what you mean by healer loot?

Can you explain a bit more what you mean by healer loot?
Like when in team and the healer gets that little bit of loot. Pretty much just team hunting and I get my share of loot but my decay comes from the healer tool and not a weapon :)

Normaly i avoid the use of enabling healer loot as if a hunter gets a kickback uber or hof the healer will recieve a way larger sum of peds from that then id like. And then the issue of if healer loots items or esi"s or larger MU stackables,

Much rather just pay decay and tip if ever needed a healer. Not so much these days as resto chips n lifesteal are plenty enough. Gl tho

Just spam fap channel maybe u get someone to help you

Back