Need help with Entropia pocket please!

Society
Deus Vult
stinkfuckitmcstinkerton
I Can't find the initial code I was given.
My device I have EP on suffered water damage so I can't get to my EP. Device is not usable.
I opened a support ticket stating that information and Provided my I.D

MA's response :
"We have received your identification document. Unfortunately, it does not match the information given for this account, therefore, you have not been able to verify yourself as the true account holder.
Can you please tell us why there are no account holder information in your account?"

I replied I must have missed that part or was in a hurry?

I have no idea what they are talking about. I made my EU account almost 3 years ago and don't remember being asked for personal info. And if they did ask I must have made a mistake and skipped it.

I was just trying the game out and maybe skipped and now I am several thousands of ped invested into the game and the thought of not being able to get my account back is killing me :(

P.S
If I repair my device I can probably get into my EP and login but that could cost a whole lot. Much rather MA figure it out and I will depo that for sure lol.

Any feedback or suggestions would be great!

I had issues and was in phone settings..Check.

I did not allow camera for some apps so it screwed me for awhile.

Let me/ us if you sorted it or need more help.

Yeah it might be tough seeing as you didn’t preemptively fill out the personal information. (This is a page on the EU website BTW), or send them a photo of your ID via a support case linking your identity to the account.
Both these measures are optional but mindark should more aggressively recommend it to any customer that starts depositing money.

Mindark are correctly denying you access in my mind because you can not prove ownership of that account, I would want them to provide the same level of scrutiny on my account in the event that some random was trying to access it and bypass my 2FA.
I think your only option is to get your phone working again so you can log in normally. Continuing to pursue mindark directly by other means may in fact get your account temporarily locked to protect it from what they perceive as suspicious behaviour. They don’t know who you are.

You proove your ownership by telling them

Your Bank Account,
The last 3 amounts you depoed
The last 5 numbers of your bank Account or something like that

Also ask the Support what they need

First off thank you for the replies guys.
MA support got back to me this morning and the case has been resolved !!!! 😃

Back