Need mentor?

MK2000

Hatchling
Hi I used to plat this game for about 4 years ago (Project Entropia) but left it for quite some time to play another mmo. Now Im back to this and want to build my char nice and easy again. I forgot about a lot of things so I was wondering if there's anyone who wants to be my mentor for a while. :) If suggested that its not really needed its fine as well though.

Hey welcome back m8 :)!
Its nice to see that someone is coming back! not many like that tought :)

Anyway, too bad but mentor system is not posble atm.
So, if you were looked for the mentor you should better get some ppls on your FL, that will be very helpfull if you have many ppls on your FL that will be able to help you out :)
I am online 24/7 so i can help ya when ever u need anything :)
Leave me a PM if you wanna meet in the game !:)

GL!

Welcome back :)

The mentoring system isn't back yet, my bet is it will be back in as little as a couple of months so if you really want a dedicated mentor try not to get a skill over 20 before then ;)

Your best option at the moment is probably joining a noob friendly society which will help you out. Mine is always recruiting of all levels :)

Ok thanks for replying. I'd love to add you guys a friend just, I dont know how to find u ingame. I asked other players and it seems there's no find a player system up yet. Are they correct?
Anyways. With help of some ingame friends Ill manage ;)

Back