Never sold in market. I can't find any info on 'nanochips'

Venture Bros

Elite
Banned
Society
Death Lords
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
I found an item from the wave event spawn at Camp Icarus.
Never sold in market. I can't find any info on 'nanochips' in google.

EDIT: Why does the site not allow the bucket of photos.com?
nanochip.png

Any ideas on why it has no auction MU?

I looted a nanochip to, little bigger size though! It was a Combustive Attack Nanochip VI (L) and neither did that had any MU or recent sales...

And it can't be new since i didn't get discovery, right? :confused:

Yea I got no discovery either.

This thing if I read it right has a 30 second cooldown between shots but does massive AoE damage.
Is it worth anything? Or is that bad? Is a one hitter quitter bad for pve and pvp?

1) There was no discovery because the discovery system is currently bugged (at least for Calypso).

2) Nanochip means it has a much lower decay than its regular counterpart. While a regular "Cryogenic Strike Chip I (L)" would last maybe 500-1000 uses, the nano one should last approx. 5x longer based on previously discovered nanochips (and have better eco).

3) Personally, I feel they are too slow (too low DPS) to be worth it, and too easy to disrupt (since you have to charge them and if you are hit while charging it you lose focus and have to restart charging). However, some people like to charge them before engaging and using them as a first strike chip, or against smaller groups of enemies (as they deal area dmg).

Strikechips do not get disrupted, it apply damage instant and you use it and it reloads for some seconds before you can use it again, and the reload wont be disrupted either if you are hit. You can use other weapons or tools while it reloads, there are few situations where they are good, but there is no tactical benefits using it. just more buttons to click, not good when you just want to pew pew pew loot pew pew pew loot.

Strikechips do not get disrupted, it apply damage instant and you use it and it reloads for some seconds before you can use it again, and the reload wont be disrupted either if you are hit.

Since when?

EDIT: To clarify, they get disrupted while you charge the chip, but not after it has been charged (before using it).

Last edited:
Back