Neverdie Ringtone Available Now

Sal

Alpha
Society
Rampant Rabbitts
SALLY SAL BRIDGES
Good News,

There is now available for download the Neverdie Ringtone in the following formats

MMF / MP3 / AAC / QCP / AWB / AMR / WAV

-----------------------------------------------------
http://mxr.cc/tag/33241

Shopping Mall Entry Tone
-----------------------------------------------------
http://mxr.cc/tag/33242/

Gamer Chick Tone

This sounds good to me on my samsung d500 as mmf & mp3

Many Thanks to those on previose posts that helped with links and Ideas & to NEVERDIE for providing the origenal source file :ahh:

I hope you all enjoy :yay: :yay: :yay:

PLEASE NOTE WE I HAVE PERMISSION FROM ND TO USE THESE AND HAVE A COVER EMAIL AND SO WE ARE WITHIN COPYRIGHT LAWS ;p

Last edited:
Now thats that i call service. Ha. You can even download it straight to your mobile if you browse the net with it. Selected mp3 and works great:) ty. Can we have gamerchick to? Lol

Nice, agree with The Ripper too, Gamer Chick ftw

email sent to nd requesting the origenal source

I have sent an email direct to Neverdie asking for the gamerchick source ;)

Once recived it can get purged through the website for download ;)

Coolio. Nothing like a bit of mobile pe to pursuade potential pe noobies to jump in and give it a shot. Now:) if you could sort out the gamerchick vid so i can put on my phone there would be no way my friends would be able to resist at least dling the game. Lol. Rip

i just tried to download it from my bb and it tells me "the requested ringtone was already downloaded by another device" :|

I get a ring tone not found message

Bugger

Link Change ;P

Thats better now sends direct to your phone and download via wap ;P AFTER you request the link from the websites

All Links updated on first post - wap link will get added when they arrive

Last edited:
Link Change ;P

Thats better now sends direct to your phone and download via wap ;P

All Links updated

it tells me "The Requested Page can not be displayed" when i try with my internet on my fone.

Website Links Awaiting SMS / WAP Link

I am currently awaiting sms messages with the direct download links

You can requst the link direclty from the websites in the first post and preview tones there tooo ;P and they will get sent directly to your mobile

When I have the wap download links currently about 45 mins on sms link i will update first post ;)

Sorry for the delays its currently floating around the gsm network ;(

If you have requested these and get the sms before I do can you update this thread please

Last edited:
Coolio. Nothing like a bit of mobile pe to pursuade potential pe noobies to jump in and give it a shot. Now:) if you could sort out the gamerchick vid so i can put on my phone there would be no way my friends would be able to resist at least dling the game. Lol. Rip

I will let you do that one then ;P

Its taken long enough to get the tones working

I will let you do that one then ;P

Its taken long enough to get the tones working

I haven't even figured out my voicemail yet on my phone. I just downloaded the Gamer Chick ringtone and it was a very easy process! Thanks for creating it. This old thread is derserving of a bump! :D

Hugs,
Aliana

Back