News: NeverDie Vs Deathifier: The DNA Bid war

wait, I know Deathifier has a piece that contributes to the new DNA, but MS9, you say Deathifier has the actual DNA? I need to do some searching >_<

Well ... that's not what I meant Hon, didn't mean to be confusing, my bad! :wise:

wait, I know Deathifier has a piece that contributes to the new DNA, but MS9, you say Deathifier has the actual DNA? I need to do some searching >_<

I have a piece that contributes to the new Letomie DNA, yes.
I've found a couple of other things that go with it, yes.
I have completed it? No.

At the moment it either needs something I don't have in storage, or some entirely new item yet to be looted.

- Deathifier

ROFL wouldn't that be funny if the egg was required to make this DNA? I seriously doubt that will happen as the "Unique" atrox egg as it is called could never be dropped again to make this DNA so it could never be removed from the LA.

OMG, That would be hilarius. So grab your wallet Deathifier!

I have a piece that contributes to the new Letomie DNA, yes.
I've found a couple of other things that go with it, yes.
I have completed it? No.

At the moment it either needs something I don't have in storage, or some entirely new item yet to be looted.

- Deathifier

holy monkey poop! You must be close then, shit I hope someone finds something soon, we're all dying to see the new mob :wtg:

Holy moly!! 127k peds! Well I can barely understand it if EU is some one's job, but man :D Good story Pinky! Are we going to see the Letomie soon Deathifier?

Is it possible that the Letomie will be more ferocious than that Fugabarba and a bit less agressive than the chirpie.

Bones

Grr, need to spread some rep around before giving it to pinky again...

I just looted a DNA sample 'B'

I got it at the floating orb in the snowy lands off a mob. It looks like a lantern with a "B" on. What the heck is it?

It says it is a DNA sequence that obviously works with other DNA segments.

I wonder when we will see that Letomie thingy...
Has been quite some time since the stuff dropped and still no complete DNA ?

yeah, would be awesome, there is already a Letomie leather texture bp, I want to see these bitches soon!

Clearly, it is possible for a land owner to calculate the value of new DNA parts by "working backwards" given certain information. Or he may have run out of immediately available PEDs or be saving the money for something we don't know about.

I would very much like to see ND quote and sign the following statement in a post in this thread:

"I, Jon Neverdie Jacobs, at the time of bidding on this item, knew no more than any other avatar about this or associated DNA parts and/or the new mob it relates to. Similarly, I am as much in the dark over the future Space Pirates expansion as everyone else. In addition, I have not been in any way involved in the development of either. Similarly, I have not had personal contact with MA staff where I have discussed and/or suggested ideas which may benefit my avatar's financial progression in the game."

Until this happens, this thread and all the financial dealings of Neverdie within EU are a total nonsense.

Let's hope I shall be giving Neverdie some +rep later in this thread... :D

To Deathifier: Good luck with the DNA, I hope I have enough gear to hunt the mobs one day. :)

This post made me cringe, I hate to deal Negative REP but this reads as an attack on a well establish member of the Entropia Community...

Attention

Gday All

Well expect more as Zensu Zen Eremitus just found Letomie Fossil Backplate on 28/08/08!!!!

Well done Zensu...SHOW US THE MONEY!!!

Bags

OoOoOOOooo awesome, new mob soon lol i love :bull:

Gday All

Well expect more as Zensu Zen Eremitus just found Letomie Fossil Backplate on 28/08/08!!!!

Well done Zensu...SHOW US THE MONEY!!!

Bags

OMG finally woot

3 DNA parts are required to recreate the mob, right?

Cool, a new part has finally surfaced as predicted :)

Let's hope it is the last one needed!

- Deathifier

Reactions: jod
Looking forward to finding out what this mob is like, no doubt it will be stupidly hard to kill and only ubers will be able to do anything with it but meh, what a shock that is right :p

Good luck ;)

Deathifier, has a meeting ben aranged and perhaps a transaction so that the implementation of the new mob might be expected tonight?

Deathifier, has a meeting ben aranged and perhaps a transaction so that the implementation of the new mob might be expected tonight?

No, I don't have the ability to directly contact people in the world unless they are on my friends list.

I am looking for them, it just takes time.

May be hours, days, or weeks before it is ready :/

- Deathifier

what, I thought that as owner if TI you get to contact everyone that currently is on TI without having them on FL :)

I was hoping that he would have contacted you here or elswhere since it is quite well known that you already has the other parts. ;)

So, this mob is costing as much as the island did to make eh? :) Remember the good ol noob days? :/.... I miss those... heehaw getting vigi, Hulk getting nem... Max just disappearing in general...... :(

where the fu** he found this damn i gotta know

Back