New Angel

Erastothenes

Guardian
Society
Shaolin
John Erastothenes Bluetail
Brilliant.

Imagine if you bought a rather nice car some years back. Expensive.

Then, at some point, car company comes back and lets you know; We changed the design on that motor.

Same specs, but we messed a bit with the color. And the overall design.

It's in the contract you see, you have to be happy about this.

The fk?

Ye, new boss had some ideas. And saved a ton on designers, has a aunt who's a master at crochet. She did it for a box of "After Eight's".

Anyone happy about the new look of the Angel set?

I have what I believe to be the highest overall tier of base Angel in the game. Personally I prefer the new version, but *shrug*

Classic PoE sucks too, went from brilliant red to dull red/gray.

Brilliant.

Then, at some point, car company comes back and lets you know; We changed the design on that motor.

The fk?

Ye, new boss had some ideas. And saved a ton on designers, has a aunt who's a master at crochet. She did it for a box of "After Eight's".

You buy armor for aesthetics, not for protection? You only see back side of this armor when playing
Ugly - yes!
Would I skip buying when stats are what I am looking for - no!

I don`t like the new design especially because I am not able to know which one I have on anymore just looking at it! Viking, Vigilante, ... ? I have to open inventory to check. I think it is a problem especially for who like me like to hunt different type of mobs/bots during the same hunting session

I have an angel set too and that still pretty good compared to how they destroyed my Salamander SGA.

Here, enjoy:

I purchased my adj set 2-3weeks before the redesign…

It’s now for sale.

People were literally walking past me saying woh, is that Angel that looks bad…

Maybe wait a while before buying another set, as they will eventually all have a new design in the coming months.

Brilliant.

The fk?

I mean this isn’t even remotely close.

But yes, the new armors look like generic ue5 assets.

I agree. I went for Improved Angel for the unique white/grey Male version and spent some time and ped to design a matching coat. Now its just white with pink eye. :rolleyes:
Selling Imp Angel @Boxes

Personally i don't mind the new design
I actually quite like it, but eh that's just me..
I can definitely see how people would be put off by the new designs

They fecked up the Angel in the past b4 making it dullish grey, they might fix it again :)

oof....again a situation where getting some feedback from players early could have helped...

didn't realize that there are ppl who buy armor sets for the way they look, rather then for their stats...

but yea, the changes are a bit... different :p

Back