New article about MA in Techworld/idag

well i read the article and it was nothing new :( only the old bs about "over 500k accounts bla bla bla"

Small portion of the beginning with errors. I like the red text.

The company is one big ad"
by Johan Cooke

A hundred thousand new members embark a journey every year to the virtual world Entropia Universe on the net. Then, all right requirements are set on the the underlying server environment.

The two biggest virtual worlds Entropia Universe and Second Life has become common meeting places for millions over the entire world.

Entropia Universe buys and sells members virtual products and services that have never been done before. Everything from companies, to hotels, banks, shopping malls and land, fight about reaching over 546,000 accounts with players from 179 countries.

When a new member downloaded a program and logged on is the day's to create a avatar and to give the name and properties. Since builds one perhaps a house and invests on a career. The virtual world is governed from the playing company Mindarks premises in Gothenburg.

- There are members that have invested hundreds of thousands of sek in virtual real estates. Recently established itself one Londonbaserat klädföretag that sells both virtual clothing and Real Life clothing to the Players. The virtual type is costlier, Anders's says Bodin.

Anders's Bodin
position: COO (chief opera thing officer). :laugh:
Numbers years in the sector: 25, of which a year on Mindark.
My first computer meeting: ” I might try one big and something clumsy miniräknare. When I began I came in contact with big computer environments and since specialized I myself on small uniting card computers for governs - and regulating applications in vehicles. ”

Anders's Bodin has the position COO, (chief opera thing officer) and is responsible for the operation of the environment behind Entropia Universe.

======
~This horrible translation is brought to you by Sir Odd :)

Back