New Avatar System

Shhh don't say that out loud! I will be one of them creating a freak. And if I have to install the game at Best Buy to make sure I don't stay that way I will!!! LOL

WOW Alien you have become a little stiff, and make that bed! Also, what the heck you do to those forearms?? :silly2:

LoL I know my body didn't turn out like I wanted it to. :)

OMG ... what do you have under those COVERS! :laugh:

Well I was in a rush and I had to hide all the nova fragments strewn all over the apartment! :ahh: I swear!! :silly2:

Not going to relink everything. But for those who haven't seen it posted elsewhere and are interested My avatar creation post.

The things listed there are the only "issues" I have with it.
Skin colour for now appears to be quite spot on to what I wanted

OMG ... what do you have under those COVERS! :laugh:

hehe you don't want to know :D

That's where he hides his steroids. :silly2:

gay_bed_look.jpg

It would be nice if there were some sort of frame of reference for the height and weight of your avatar during the creation process, rather than moving a bunch of sliders around. For instance, you could punch in 185 cm for height. It's really hard to tell how tall anything is in this game because no one really knows how tall their avatar is. A reset to center and sliding number scale underneath the sliders could also be useful.

Some of the eye types are applicable to what some may find desirable, yet the skin underneath the eyes may or may not have bags and wrinkles. Can we have these two options separate?

Male avatar shape bug (for those, who have female one or wasn't in game yet):

Here just example (2 frame GIF animation):

vu_14_-_equip_-_run_-_jump_etc_bug.gif

N.B. No, I don't change my gender here I just equipping/unequipping my Scanner :ahh:
Same happened when you take any other one hand item or walk or run or jump etc...

Don't try that at home!

Male avatar shape bug (for those, who have female one or wasn't in game yet):

Don't try that at home!

Female avatar's have same bug. All beings in game is deformed in most terrible way :laugh:

Just to sum this up, do we know exactly when the patch that will allow us to change our avatars again is scheduled to occur?

Back