New continent

billairboy

Elite
Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
When they make the next new continent ( i am sure they will do a new one at some point), i hope they do one with not so many hills and mountains, i am a bit tirred of all the hills :S They could do a "african continent" with big flat plains and wood.

Amethera was kinda like that before VU10. I'm sure they will do something about the hills on all the continents when they get round to it.

Well MA/FPC have said there will be a third continent. They also said there will be new water mobs. We have new water mobs so I reckon third continent must be close. The recent info release:
http://www.entropiagateway.com/2009/12/the-lay-of-the-land/

May have been them experimenting with the new continent. Although those terrain changes may also apply to existing continents.

Wouldn't the new planets work as new continents? ;)

MA/FPC could make some $$$ by making another continent.

Either by selling the land areas and/or creating land grab events :D

Slow down, lol. We don't have all of Amethera yet :)

Slow down, lol. We don't have all of Amethera yet :)

what do you mean? they way the map is now there is no new land to be discovered in Amethera. they erased all the undiscovered land there was in the old map.

what do you mean? they way the map is now there is no new land to be discovered in Amethera. they erased all the undiscovered land there was in the old map.

They may have removed it from the map, but they will NEVER remove it from our minds! :vampire:

Back