Info: New discovered RT armor : Firewall

Mitch113

Guardian
Society
FrenchKillers
Zal Mitchos Gaal
Firewall MkI Armor discovered.

You can see 3 parts in auction. It is little armor that protect only elec. Can be good for allophyl/eviscerator and Hell mobs. Not really usefull armor except if you hunt elec mobs.

Nice design. I saw it in the night thats really nice, it seems like if their was a light on it. I think the design is the most interesting thing of this armor.

Let's see what will be the promished Mk II and MK III.

STATS : Elec 16 / Stab 4 / Dura 10 000

This first set of firewall (with no mk#) is the Blue Binary Armor.
mk2 and 3 should be the red and green. (not sure which is which till it gets discovered)

narfi

firewall against electric? weird, I always thought firewall is good against binary... :scratch2:

J.

firewall against electric? weird, I always thought firewall is good against binary... :scratch2:

J.
dont give MA a new damage type goddammit :D:laugh::D:yay::laugh:

Can you post some pics with stats for those of us who are at work?

Cheers

If anyone could post some pictures of this new armor, together with their stats, it will be much appreciated

:smoke:

If anyone could post some pictures of this new armor, together with their stats, it will be much appreciated

:smoke:

I just logged out so too tired to log in and take screenies, but you can see it in the video on this post,

http://www.cashplanets.com/blog/entropia/planets/rocktropia/firewall-frenzy/

It is the blue armor. Doesnt look nearly as shiny on my screen ingame as in that video, not sure if its because my gfx arent turned up all the way or if they got tweeked after the video was made.

Stats = 16 electric 4 stb

Actually not a bad idea to have an electric-based armour. There are plenty of electric-only mobs.

I'd buy a set if enough dropped for it to have sensible markup for a low-level L armour.

Back