New feature on Entropia Tracker: Mob SIB chart

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
The mob sib chart will tell you what other people at a certain "skill level"* are hunting/globalling on right now.

*Skill level is deducted from the amount of hunting globals the individual person has got and can not be viewed as their ingame total amount of skills. View it as a sort of "how long time" the person has been playing. :)

As always.. This is a hunting feature, thus it will be part of the Gold hunter features...

Discuss, yell at me for not making it free, want other stuff??

Added "My benchmark" to the page. This will show based on your rank, what other people like you are hunting across all the different mobs.

So, use the "chart" if you want to see the "graph" for a certain mob - or click "Check your Mob Benchmark" if you want to see what other people "like you" are hunting.

:)

What if you also check if evader/dodger and HP are available for that avatar on entropiawiki.com to see if a mob is suited for a certain avatar?

You could also add a feature where you specify these two parameters into options section.

Yes, I could do that. But then i feel like im "starting to enter" entropiawiki.com land.. And I dont want to do that.
All the info you get on ET is based on your globals. :)

Back