New Item in 11.9.7

firejuggler

Old Alpha
Society
RFC
firejuggler water zabimalu
i'm afraid that, for now, there is only ROCKtropia item

Furniture
- Bp(L) Classic Winston Half-Round Table(L). BP discovered and crafted by Vintage Yquem Port

- BP (L) Distinguished Winston Half-Round Table(L). BP dicovered and crafted by Narfi.

- BP (L) Classic Winston Short Table(L) and its item. BP dicovered and crafted by Narfi.

- BP (L) Supreme Relaxo Red Groove Chair(L) . BP dicovered and crafted by Narfi

- BP (L) Supreme Relaxo Green Groove Chair(L) . BP dicovered and crafted by Narfi
- BP (L) Supreme Relaxo Blue Groove Chair(L) . BP discovered by Digital Manager Abduction

Prison
- N.W.O Silver key , discovered by George Ace Skywalker an item in the quest to get out of the prison.
- Company classified docs discovered by George Ace Skywalker
- Unmarked key discovered by George Ace Skywalker
- Company cell phone discovered by George Ace Skywalker

Weapon

- Shotcaller Shanks (L) discovered by Raven Lunchbox Palehorse

thanks skeezer for your normal picture
edit : seems that , as stated there RT BP contain too many L, furniture can't be L as they can't be used.

Last edited:
And another find for Narfi ... I wish I had his luck ... Probably he spends loads of PEDS trying to get those ...

He does :)

~Danimal

Made a mistake about the image.
another observation : those Item seem to not be customisable.
One thing I hope is that we won't get ' recolor' of the same item...
Supreme Relaxo Red Groove Chair for example... could be green, blue, red... with paint?
Narfi, we are at your mercy, for more info on those 2 bp. And remember : If you do not release the info, somebody else will.

i have seen the new bp he got last night, and he made 1 and shown me it, it is just a standard table

Wish there was more time in the day :)

Ill try and take some screenshots tonight and post them tomorow.

I haven't even seen the chair bp yet, I was crafting afk while at work this afternoon.

I only made one of the tables I discovered yesterday, and its already sold in Auction. I probably wont be able to make another of them for a few days, but when I do, Ill try and get a screenshot for you as well.

Not trying to keep secrets, just not enough time between RL and Virtual life to remember to get all the screenshots for you right away.

narfi

No pressure, take your time. The Community thank you

thanks Narfi for getting us picture. could you get us 'normal' picture please? not everyone is equiped with 3D screen.
the chair look comfy.

Not in Anaglyph 3D ;-)

Supreme Relaxo Red Groove Chair

And they make 'recolor' of the chair... Red, green ... next one is blue?

Very ugly textures on the picture, much worse then old entropia. Dunno why they cant make proper interiors..

a new weapon, at least!

Another recolor of the relaxo chair...
ND could have done one generic one and let us customize it.
remove 'at least' and put 'at last'...

Another recolor of the relaxo chair...
ND could have done one generic one and let us customize it.
remove 'at least' and put 'at last'...

yes I would agree with that, it would've saved several lines of programming and time had he just made it so you could customize them with color and textures...

~Danimal

More furniture... I would appreciate a picture for them. But the shank interest me more.
the shank might be a mission reward, as i didn't find a corresponding global in entropiatracker

Last edited:
More furniture... I would appreciate a picture for them. But the shank interest me more.

I'm beginning to think there is nothing but furniture on rocktropia, its weird though since there is a lack of good housing for them to be displayed in.

~Danimal

i'm afraid that, for now, there is only ROCKtropia item

Furniture
- Bp(L) Classic Winston Half-Round Table(L). BP discovered and crafted by Vintage Yquem Port
This furniture can now be seen in auction

How do i take a screenshot that isnt done automatically. if i knew how i would post the data for the shank... its nice but L unfortuantely. pm me how to manually do a screenshot. i use entropia tracker but it didnt take the shot when i globaled. it has missed alot over the last week or so for some reason. ty for ur time

manual screenshot, just do it the old standard way, prtscr and paste in paint or some other program you have for images.
or entropiatracker: Setup > Screenshot > select "Catch print screen button press" > Save my settings

Did I understand this correctly, now even furniture is (L)?

How do i take a screenshot that isnt done automatically. if i knew how i would post the data for the shank... its nice but L unfortuantely. pm me how to manually do a screenshot. i use entropia tracker but it didnt take the shot when i globaled. it has missed alot over the last week or so for some reason. ty for ur time

If you are running the tracker client, then you can just hit printScreen on your keyboard at any time and it will save the screenshot in that days screenshot folder just like it would for globals etc...

was the shank looted or crafted?

narfi

added picture of the furniture

Back