New Mod merc group on discord

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
Good morning

A new group has been formed on discord for mod merc owners to discuss their data, setups returns and any other issues they maybe facing if any, to discuss with other owners. That goes for MM, MM twen owners aswell as similar stat handguns Do reach out to myself or Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa for an invite link. There might be a in game verification that you are an an actual user and owner of this fine weapon.

Warm regards.
Tees

Last edited:
I feel kränkt ^^

Sounds like an old man’s club where you go drink bitter and talk about your wife’s (aka mod merc)

What the.....:alien::alien::alien:

Jokes apart this used to be the dream gun not long ago, along with the Imp MK2. The stats still there but they probably mean nothing now?! I hope not!!!

It's sad, best of luck with the meeting and the resolution you can come up with.

Amended original post as the original plan was to invite others too that had similar stat pistols who could share their data and setups but i had forgotten to add it. Tests are being carried out and data is being shared, you might learn something new or you might have something to add.

regards
Tees

Amended original post as the original plan was to invite others too that had similar stat pistols who could share their data and setups but i had forgotten to add it. Tests are being carried out and data is being shared, you might learn something new or you might have something to add.

regards
Tees
We are only making jokes =) no need to back peddel bud 😂 was a good laugh tho too be fair

Cool, I'm going to create an Aegis Armor owners discord too... so I can hang out with myself and talk about how much cooler my armor looks than Eon.
Love that armor

At one time someone figured out how many mod mercs there were in the game. Thirty something.
I've got the best one. Dead serious

At one time someone figured out how many mod mercs there were in the game. Thirty something.
I've got the best one. Dead serious
You have the AMM?

I remember when I had my ARS as a noob you are welcome to guess what weapon that was. I used organize ARS team hunts it was a lot of fun.
I don't even think discord existed back then or I wasn't aware of it. Damn how is it possible to feel old at early 30's.

He must have the twen. I think that's the one with the highest efficiency.
I mean, those are nice, but the AMM is kinda special... however, it is kinda beaten by the LR-60 Aug these days

Sounds like an old man’s club where you go drink bitter and talk about your wife’s (aka mod merc)
this comment makes me want to join so i can read the gossip and talk about my husband (aka mod merc) :ROFLMAO:

Back