New player looking for a soc

Artovis Tann

Hatchling
Hey folks!

I'm a new player from the American East Coast timezone (Canada) that has been into the game since 2 weeks, and loving it so far. I'm currently looking for a society with helpful, fun people with whom I could simply chat, ask some questions and go on team hunts! I'm really active, trying to play at least a good 1-2h every week night and all day on the week ends. In the last 2 weeks I've managed to attain almost level 10 laser sniper as we speak, so I think it's not that bad for a starter! I don't mind depositing, and I already have, so I can always enjoy the game.

Looking forward to hearing from you all! :)

PS : My avatar name is Artovis Arty Tann

Last edited:
I know I'm a pretty new player and most socs have a high skill requirement, but I grind alot, and am very dedicated to learning!

welcome to EU....There are several societies that can/will accommodate you at your levels....Im sure you will find one soon.

Can recommend this guy to any new-player-friendly soc (or to be fair, to any soc); he listens, learns quick and is a nice guy too :) :thumbup:

Drop Zone has no skill requirement. Look us up in any Society Terminal.

Welcome to Entropia :)

we have NBK Army...which take new players in...and support and learn you about the game :)

we made a second soc with no skills requirement, the name is Guess Who Academy, it has only 6 members atm but we are growing.. GWA is the minion soc of the main Guess Who soc and by joining you can get benefit options as you grow up..

good luck in your new soc and welcome to EU!! :yay:

Back