New scanner effects

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Didn't know there was new effects on the scanner, so I thought I leveled up in something when first using it :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

some pics for ppl who havent seen it, or cant log in yet :)

LOL now theyre just showing off.

In worse news, now i cant ninja scan people for skills without them knowing anymore :(

omg, that is so ugly :S

Why would a scanner spew green crap in the first place? Did the sweat animations get put on the wrong device? :scratch2:

Why would a scanner spew green crap in the first place? Did the sweat animations get put on the wrong device? :scratch2:

X-ray´s ? well now u see those cancer making light atleast :rolleyes:

nice new feature :D

I just saw that in-game... I'm not a fan of the new effect. It doesn't seem to go at what you are scanning if you aren't both on flat ground. It just sends a spurt of graphics off at some weird angle, and the length of the graphical effect isn't related at all to the range of the scanner or how far away the subject is...

The graphic is a cool idea, but ironically, it's not "dynamic" enough for my taste.

And the sweat machine has no graphic or sound now... :rolleyes:

Here's another one:

I think it's pretty cool.

Wtf did u do to butcher the graphics like that. That looks like the Doom 1 engine. :)

Its probably a bug, they linked green beam to scaners instead to vibrant sweat extractor.
VSE Mk 1 dont have any visual effect now.

Its probably a bug, they linked green beam to scaners instead to vibrant sweat extractor.

I think you're probably right. :)

Didn't know there was new effects on the scanner, so I thought I leveled up in something when first using it :laugh:

some pics for ppl who havent seen it, or cant log in yet :)

sweet :D haven't seen the new scanner effects yet :)
But I've noticed the new vivo sound/effects ^^

That's so I can hunt smoothly.

Was talking about Nighthawk`s but I now see yours looks about the same. Someone pray ppl don`t get the wrong impression about Crytropia after seeing these shots. :laugh:

Was talking about Nighthawk`s but I now see yours looks about the same. Someone pray ppl don`t get the wrong impression about Crytropia after seeing these shots. :laugh:

I usually have good quality, but sometimes I get lag so I turn it down a bit :silly2:

EDIT: Also, using MS Paint and uploading to EF both gives worse quality to the pictures themselves ;)

Damn, guess that means no more sneaky scanning ;)

Please DO NOT send support case for this bug.

If you do, they may be willing to fix it, and an expectable result will be:
- Scanners will sweat (with decay).
- Sweat Machine will stop working or will scan (with scanner decay).
- Both of them will have no sound, no effect, no queing, no auto-use.

History shows that every minor issue (sound/graphical) is fixed as simply breaking the whole feature, and therefore killing the bug. ;)

- Sweat Machine will stop working or will scan (with scanner decay).

Nah, it can't decay as it has no tt value... so we will get free scanning skills until the next fix ;) lol

Not a bad graphic tbf ;)

LOL now theyre just showing off.

In worse news, now i cant ninja scan people for skills without them knowing anymore :(

for that exact reason I love it xD

I hate scanners -.-"

always someone running around scanning and they stop infront of you pointing ... thhat... thing at your face D: but it looks "like" the sweating thing :p guess its to have more "flashy" things hehe

Back