New Society Beyond the Limits is recruiting!

Hartwin

Mature
Miss Gloria Hugo
I made a new society called Beyond the Limits.

This society is for players who want to get better and then get even better!

This Society is based on the planet of Calypso and this is where I live. I do not go to other planets but that does not mean you can't. Feel free to explore the universe! :)

I want to recruit players who will be playing full time!

If you log in once a week you are not the player I am looking for. I want dedicated players who log in a lot and even if you don't have PED still like to log in and live in the virtual world.
*** If you are in the Military exceptions can be made :)

Rules for my society are simple. #1 rule is to HAVE FUN.

No complaining and crying.

No racism. We don't care where you are from or what color you are as long as your PED is gold!

No donations, no society fees! You will not be asked to give anything to the society other that your time, information and knowledge of the game!

Do not ask me or others for PED. This is the fastest way to make sure you never get anything from me except a kick!

Every play-style is welcome. Hunting, Crafting, Mining, Healing, Hair Styling, Body Sculpting, Taxi Service, Trading, Land Owners, Store Owners, Sweaters and other sandbox ideas you create are all welcome and all part of the experience and fun in this amazing virtual world!

Chat in the society is recommended. We don't want a lifeless society!

If a problem arises between you and another member TALK TO ME. No bickering back and forth between society members!
Inactives without letting me know what is going on = KICK. We are not going to be one of the hundreds of societies that have 150 members but you only see the same 10 players.

Last edited:
Society now has 4 recruits + me for a total of 5 players! Thanks you to all who applied! :yay:

Back