New tracker version

@Starfinder

I downloaded the tracker today but it doesn't seem to run. I suspect because its 32 bit based and my computer is 64 bit. Do you have a tracker for 64 bit?

@Starfinder

I downloaded the tracker today but it doesn't seem to run. I suspect because its 32 bit based and my computer is 64 bit. Do you have a tracker for 64 bit?
Must be something else, 32 Bit applications run fine on 64 Bit, just not the other way around.
Runs fine on Win11 64Bit here.... what happens when you start it ?
Also maybe look if it is not minimized somewhere in the taskbar.

Must be something else, 32 Bit applications run fine on 64 Bit, just not the other way around.
Runs fine on Win11 64Bit here.... what happens when you start it ?
Also maybe look if it is not minimized somewhere in the taskbar.

Nothing happens when I start it. Its not minimized in the taskbar.
When I check in task manager there is a background process called Entropia Tracker Suite (32 bit) running in the background.

Nothing happens when I start it. Its not minimized in the taskbar.
When I check in task manager there is a background process called Entropia Tracker Suite (32 bit) running in the background.
Weird, thats normally an indication that it is running. Have you checked those hidden tasks that are hiding on that little arrow in the lower right ? Even check the empty spaces in there in case something went wrong with the icon.

Weird, thats normally an indication that it is running. Have you checked those hidden tasks that are hiding on that little arrow in the lower right ? Even check the empty spaces in there in case something went wrong with the icon.
Yup quadruple checked It's not in the hidden icons even the empty spaces :)

Yup quadruple checked It's not in the hidden icons even the empty spaces :)
How did you install it ?
Did you tick that "allow" under security at properties before unzipping.
What happens when you try to start it even though it is already running in background ?

Suggestions for Entropia Tracker:
- Screenshot rare item hofs (currently if you get a rare item which is not a global or hof it doesn't take a screenshot).
- Reduce max chat log from 10MB to 4MB (currently if chat log greater than 4MB can cause screenshots to be significantly delayed)

Last edited:
Back