FYI: New website launched EntropiaVIP.com

goodgrief999

Old Alpha
Society
All Great Of EU
Boo Boo Riddler
I have big plans for EntropiaVIP.com
and this is a small taste of what's to come, myself having fun with new tools and content at the same time.
Unfortunately, my PC was infected with a virus and it has delayed the launch of the full site, it will be worth the wait, new date set to Monday 6th May 12, and the free 250 ped raffle is up and running, every visit gets you a ticket. Also the VIP contests are running, get your entries in now!

The site has a starter page (it is under construction).

I'm actually quite proud of the name, as a proud Entropian LOL
Any feedback/constructive ideas or thoughts are appreciated.
Boo.

EDIT: oops, bugs bugs bugs!!

Last edited:
Reserved for when I can be bothered building the site properly.

Previous Raffle winner. :)

I filmed the last raffle giveaway, and with the prizes getting bigger now, I am intending to film the raffle drawing itself on my PC, so everyone knows it's fair and, truly random :)

There are 3 main prize categories on EntropiaVIP.com

1) EntropiaVIP of the month F.N.G. (all skill levels must be below 5) = 100 PED of mystery swag.
---------->>>>>>>>> Get your entries in NOW: just post your best EU images or video urls to Boo@EntropiaVIP.com* please, use "EntropiaVIP" as the subject, I get >200 spams a day!
2) EntropiaVIP of the month Vet. (any skill levels above 5) = 75 PED of mystery goodies.
3) The raffle, drawn randomly when I believe that 500 individual avatars have tickets.
---------->>>>>>>>> Enter as many times as you like* by visiting the website and going thru a coupla clicks.

*Some terms apply, no more than 30 raffle tickets per avatar. See website for full details.

Message Policy on humour: all humourous messages are subject to rule:2012:R1:A.H.R.R. and must be submitted
with an A.H.R.R., prior to submission the A.H.R.R. must be requested
and a receipt will be returned. The A.H.R.R. then becomes
the humourous message's receipt's receipt which can be
used to prove it is humourous if or when challenged. There
will be no exceptions or exemptions from this rule:2012:R1:A.H.R.R.

Last edited:
All I get is FXDomains Future home of something cool landing page.....!

shouldn't take long to be up. It's all there on site :)

All I get is FXDomains Future home of something cool landing page.....!
Sorry, it is only just updating, I'm seeing the starter (not final) version fine with mozilla. Small chance it's your browser, probably because, I'm guessing, you're not from Europe? Edit: Aha. Aussies probably won't see it for some hours yet. It will be worth the wait tho' :)
The message you see is when your browser cannot access the index.html file held on site, it will work for you very soon, but please keep me updated. I would really hate to have to de-bug browser probs, I've been computing for 24 hours straight :/ lmao
Thanks for letting me know tho :)
Boo.

Last edited:
Thanks to Lenzi for pointing out the obvious mistake, good to have help with these things, the site is currently under construction.

Launch of the real website is in about 2 or 3 weeks' time now.
The current page is like a bookmark. it has a couple of functions, nothing more.

EntropiaVIP.com where newbies get freebies!

Last edited:
Back