Newb Looking for SOC

Eldurian

About me:

I'm a 27 year old currently in school for an Information Technology Management degree. Basically a Business/Computers degree. I'm an experienced MMO player with a passion for sandboxes and PvP. I've also spent considerable time leading guilds, but would rather take part in a guild lead by someone more experienced in this game than launch something myself. I'm approaching this game looking to invest mainly time and possibly small amounts of cash until it turns either profit neutral or profitable.

What I Want From a Guild:

I'd like a guild with experienced members who can help guide me in the direction of making profits or at least slowing cash bleed. I would actually rather belong to a smaller / moderate sized guild with a good sense of community than a particularly huge one. I absolutely require a guild that uses voice communication software such as Teamspeak though.

Of course as a member of the guild I would be very happy to participate in guild activities / work together with other guild members toward common goals.

In addition to what Spawn wrote above--We have players from all around the globe so there is usually always multiple players on at any given time--despite our modest size.

Good group of honest, outgoing, and active players.

I'm curious why no Teamspeak yet? Is it an issue of hosting costs or do you not have anyone who's set on up before? If the latter is the issue could set you up one with all the basic functions in like 20 minutes.

Last edited:
Back