Newer player looking for help

Ghostdogg

Society
Calypso Settlers
Ghostdogg Seth Torok
Mornign/afternoon!

I am hoping to get some answer on how to get started with MindForce. I get the inplant dealio and the chips but what are the smart steps to doing a MF toon?

Thanks in advanced for your help!

Hmm it is hard to just give general advice... The obvious stuff that springs to mind is:
1) Always make sure you have reached the level requirement for chips you are buying.
2) Stick to nanochips instead of regular chips for combat, they last longer and has better eco.

Other than that, I guess it depends a bit on your playing style... I would personally choose one of the combat professions (electro, cryo or pyro) and skill that up to level 15 to start with, unlocking Power Catalyst.

Try some different attack chips to find your style - Cryo is well balanced, combustive is slow but has high range and dmg, electric is fast and has decent dmg but low range, etc. Also remember that the professions might not be purely combat, Pyro Kinetic for example has a speed boost chip you can start using at level 25, which I find very useful.

Feel free to use the player register to add me ingame (full name Foeburner Nighthawk Delta) and I'll try to help answer any specific questions you may have :) I'll be on in about half an hour probably.

Hmm it is hard to just give general advice... The obvious stuff that springs to mind is:
1) Always make sure you have reached the level requirement for chips you are buying.
2) Stick to nanochips instead of regular chips for combat, they last longer and has better eco.

Other than that, I guess it depends a bit on your playing style... I would personally choose one of the combat professions (electro, cryo or pyro) and skill that up to level 15 to start with, unlocking Power Catalyst.

Try some different attack chips to find your style - Cryo is well balanced, combustive is slow but has high range and dmg, electric is fast and has decent dmg but low range, etc. Also remember that the professions might not be purely combat, Pyro Kinetic for example has a speed boost chip you can start using at level 25, which I find very useful.

Feel free to use the player register to add me ingame (full name Foeburner Nighthawk Delta) and I'll try to help answer any specific questions you may have :) I'll be on in about half an hour probably.

Thanks Nighthawk,

I will add you when i get home from work today (6 hours) I am Pac time in Washington State.

I am new and have been working hard on my Rifle and sweating skills and have a mentor. I was saviong this Q for him but got bored at work so I had to post it! :)

My biggest concern is I do not want to be a one trick pony and like to change things up to break up the monotony. Sometimes it is as simple as useing a pistol as apose to a rifle. Mind force looks great graphically and something to mix it up IG.

So I do need to get some tools to apply chips then?

So I do need to get some tools to apply chips then?

Once you have the implant in your head, you can equip any chip compatible with it just like you'd equip a gun.

The trade terminal implant, "NeoPsion 10 MindForce Implant", works for all chips that has a req. level of 10 or lower, so it should work good for a starter just trying it out. If you like it and want to skill higher later, you can upgrade to a bigger implant then (the number in the implant name indicates highest level req. you can use with it).

Once you have the implant in your head, you can equip any chip compatible with it just like you'd equip a gun.

The trade terminal implant, "NeoPsion 10 MindForce Implant", works for all chips that has a req. level of 10 or lower, so it should work good for a starter just trying it out. If you like it and want to skill higher later, you can upgrade to a bigger implant then (the number in the implant name indicates highest level req. you can use with it).

I sent you an PM Nighthawk:)

Back