no EFD for posting

baron topper

Old Alpha
Society
Danish Society
baron topper
i just wroth a post, noticed that I didn’t got any EFD´s , has the this changed, or is it a bug ? :confused:

18.11 before posting...

Edit.. Now 19.17

Working fine here!

just wrote another one. 6,19 befor and still at 6,19 :scratch2:

seems i got some for posting this one, may be a iregular bug,

Posting in some forums doesnt give any EFD's like the general discussion forum, it varies alot how much EFD you earn from forum to forum.

Please read the https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/efds-efd-store/ subforum and it's sticky threads to learn more about the EFD system.

i just wrote a new post got som Efd, but befor i loke in to Eu i sawe i got 9.33 i think and just befor i posted i was 8.78 or so. wath hapend ? :scratch2:
now it is 10,14

ps Thanks for the update on the EFD distripution. MB

i just wrote a new post got som Efd, but befor i loke in to Eu i sawe i got 9.33 i think and just befor i posted i was 8.78 or so. wath hapend ? :scratch2:
now it is 10,14

i just wroth a post, noticed that I didn’t got any EFD´s , has the this changed, or is it a bug ? :confused:

Spelling fines!

:silly2:

So, do you post for EFD, +rep or because you feel you can make positive contribution to the thread?

If you answered the latter then don't worry about 1 EFD

:)

Well if there is a bug in the system I thing that administrators of this site want to know about it , so the can make it better, and the may have a explanation way the system don’t seem to update on the EFD right away, and there might be others that has similar experience.
This forum is most of the time working perfectly, so way not help to make it even better.

And then haw com you question my intensions, ???:scratch2:

Back