No more mission after the 12k Levia quest?

Nexa Demonia

Hatchling
Society
Armata Brancaleone
Nexa Francesca Demonia
Hi,
I have finish today the 12k points mission on Levia,
after close the broker don't give more mission on Levia.

Someone have get the same result?

Ty
Nexa

I remember see a post from Kim somewhere that there are supposed to be more missions but they are disabled at the moment due to some unspecified issue.

If you're luck they might get switched on in next weeks update :)

I remember see a post from Kim somewhere that there are supposed to be more missions but they are disabled at the moment due to some unspecified issue.

If you're luck they might get switched on in next weeks update :)

Ty Artrat :love:

Last edited:
The next two stages of the Leviathan missions have now been activated.

Not in any of the current parts of the Leviathan missions no :(

From that, can we deduce the 1 agility reward from Tony Traeskeron mission is also going to say :wave: ?

From that, can we deduce the 1 agility reward from Tony Traeskeron mission is also going to say :wave: ?

dont say that!!! :( I don't think I'll have time to blast through all those traskeron from 0/100 ..... to 60k KP..

~Danimal

dont say that!!! :( I don't think I'll have time to blast through all those traskeron from 0/100 ..... to 60k KP..

~Danimal

Bollocks to missions. How about shared loot Spider Queens the size of a house.

That would make Atrox Queens and Hydra look like punies, even the eomons would run away. Plus imagine the green dot death out there, that would be so funny. Even the mega ubers will be going ohhh shit!!!

And while you at it, any chance you could program in the big spider throwing people 50 metres into the air,...ha,ha,ha.

To be spawned near TP please.

Rick

That would make Atrox Queens and Hydra look like punies, even the eomons would run away. Plus imagine the green dot death out there, that would be so funny. Even the mega ubers will be going ohhh shit!!!

And while you at it, any chance you could program in the big spider throwing people 50 metres into the air,...ha,ha,ha.

Rick

haha yeah and call it big bertha, the huge spider making earthquake like in sanctuary.. :)

Rick

Yeah, the Hussk is getting spawned far too seldom, we should have other hard to kill shared loot mobs we could spawn.

Rick

What he said! :wise:

Rick

And make it migrating Spider! Spider that is alwazy on the move, visiting Twins,Oil Rig and Port Atlantis! :yay:

And if colonists dont stop it, spider gives birth to small spider babies at tp :lolup: :lolup:

Back