Noob clubs...............

xWandererx

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jason Wanderer Longbow
So Noob clubs r bk ...........................did we miss em? not really lol

if they had not been returned i would have never visited NI again so I guess it's good they are back. That doesn't mean that i want to go to NI NOW but might in the near future.

Thanks for the info Jason, I still have an open support case about where mine are, since they first returned to NI as a mission reward and in loot, no reply yet other than 'it's forwarded...watch support and vu news etc' ( I did not accept that conclusion :laugh:). Hopefully when I log in they will be returned, if not, will tell support once again.

I missed the 100 ped tt that I had in them! as I usually have as many of my peds as possible making as much ped as possible for me.

So Noob clubs r bk ...........................did we miss em? not really lol

A better question sir, is WHY are you carrying them all?? Oh I know....cuz ur a nub :p

ohhhh now I have to log in and find mine XD

YAY I have my giant pile of clubs back XD

A better question sir, is WHY are you carrying them all?? Oh I know....cuz ur a nub :p
Stop hiding in the forum an come in game so I can abuse u properly:)

hmm note for file : Now scanners are FK'D hmmmmmmm

In America it is working time ;P

I have now flooded the auction with cheep noobie clubs to fix the stupid markup and make them easy for new players to get like they should be

enjoy >^.^<

I have now flooded the auction with cheep noobie clubs to fix the stupid markup and make them easy for new players to get like they should be

enjoy >^.^<

Can you do that with a101s too plz?

:D

Tippin'

they were still missing?

I got a Noob Club off "Frank" on NI about a week ago after running his errands and saying 'hi' to a few of his friends.. mind you, it only had 1PED TT on it (ie, 20% health), go fig.. lol

Now I just need to skill up so I can use the dang thing. Oh well, glad to hear they are back on Caly now too... :scratch2:

Back