Not ALL Romanians are the same

Viper81883 said:
i'm confused are you refutting that MA blocked new romanian users?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29998&highlight=romanian

Yes this is a link from another EF person, but the website did reflect the facts awhile back. i cannot get there since i am at work and the site is blocked. There were news reports and police reports of a Romanian based scam group-equivelant to a blossoming terrorist organization. *thats how many start out...as scam's for funding money, often laundered through a shell company or stolen outright*

MA's retaliation/protection for this was to "ban" them, but as was said before...no IP's are blocked-you simply have to do an ID check and then say...ok *nice...very nice MA*

what does an ID prove? identity....so you block romanians until you verify they are romanian? lol MA lol

but nonetheless, as i said earlier- MA Fuc*** up and reacted very harshly which fostered these rumors/whatever that romanians are scammer. and peoples offered reasoning of belief of this is that MA blocked them. MA inadvertantly condoned/fostered the thoughts. and individual user awareness is the only thing that will fix this

no, I am not saying that MA didnt ban Romania... see my posts...see Tigerman's posts...

good ppl and bad ppl r in every country
and for me romanians helped me a lot
so ppl who said that romanians r bad pleez stop because u r hurting many ppl
and not only romanians

for Tigerman

Are u sure u have a red dot (read negrep) from me?

Maybe i`m smartass - can`t stop ppl feel jealousy couse of this :laugh: - but what i`m sorry for is being a dumbass don`t hurt couse then i think u would have some painache for sure!

PS: I`m not sure i negrep u but if i done then u deserve it my eyes and not couse u negrep me..i think that have to be the only criteria for negrep around here, what u said is wrong/bad/missleading not that someone negrep other. So remain in peace in ur dumbassness if u take for grant PR fog from MA. I`m sure a lot of "prowlers" from game or forum will be glad to explain u this show u r a dumb.

thought: Seems negrep is just a diferent face of the words: "No one may say he lived if he don`t get enemies"... :rolleyes:

testeronline said:
thought: Seems negrep is just a diferent face of the words: "No one may say he lived if he don`t get enemies"... :rolleyes:

but negrep should not be about enemies. it should be an expression of your dissaproval of a thread/posts content by that user

testeronline said:
Are u sure u have a red dot (read negrep) from me?

Maybe i`m smartass - can`t stop ppl feel jealousy couse of this :laugh: - but what i`m sorry for is being a dumbass don`t hurt couse then i think u would have some painache for sure!

PS: I`m not sure i negrep u but if i done then u deserve it my eyes and not couse u negrep me..i think that have to be the only criteria for negrep around here, what u said is wrong/bad/missleading not that someone negrep other. So remain in peace in ur dumbassness if u take for grant PR fog from MA. I`m sure a lot of "prowlers" from game or forum will be glad to explain u this s how u r a dumb.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :clap: :tiphat: :whip:

Back