Not too happy

Stutoman

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Dan Richard Baker
Just found that the "Can't drop any item worth less than 1pec" rule also applies for inside my apartment! Thats annoying, so I need 1k of dung now just to place it down!

I don't even get why we can't place down items worth less than 1pec anymore. They had already stopped the littering bug where you could place an item ontop of another and never get it back. But people would do that with pec and animal oil anyway!

Its just annoying that you can't use dung anymore for art and stuff. (Same with sweat)

Did you send a support case?

That's an old one. The "less than 1 pec" rule appeared about a year or so ago iirc. It is most annoying as it means that we cannot put fruit onto a table (for example) unless we have at least 1000. If you can get it changed, though, a lot of us will be happy!

sent support case.

Also explained how these quick fixes were just because of coder laziness and also ruin the gameplay.

just stick it in storage, no biggy :thumbup:

Just found that the "Can't drop any item worth less than 1pec" rule also applies for inside my apartment! Thats annoying, so I need 1k of dung now just to place it down!

I don't even get why we can't place down items worth less than 1pec anymore. They had already stopped the littering bug where you could place an item ontop of another and never get it back. But people would do that with pec and animal oil anyway!

Its just annoying that you can't use dung anymore for art and stuff. (Same with sweat)

That was there since I can remember, it makes sense just anywheres, but in apartments, it should be whatever the owner wants.

That was there since I can remember, it makes sense just anywheres, but in apartments, it should be whatever the owner wants.

When I joined I could drop sweat around but they had already stopped item stacking to prevent the items becoming stuck bug.

The usual reply:

2009-10-25 23:06 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your comments. We have forwarded the issue to members of the design team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted automatically. Please follow the Support News section of the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Back